Stranraer v Ayr last night

Is obvious you are oblivious to your own team and it's whereabouts.

By reading your posts it appears you have an agenda to be the class clown so I'll treat you like one until you show some decent input.

Probably why you have lowered yerself to the junior forum cause you have been found out in your own forum?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is obvious you are oblivious to your own team and it's whereabouts.

By reading your posts it appears you have an agenda to be the class clown so I'll treat you like one until you show some decent input.

Probably why you have lowered yerself to the junior forum cause you have been found out in your own forum?

If you look through my last 100 posts you'll find that none of them are class clownish as you put it I don't take this place overly serious but I only use it for talking football. I've been on here for 8 year. I've most definitely not been found out and you are speaking total shite.

I've already explained my reasons for posting on this thread. I wouldn't have said a word if Isa wasn't telling everybody where my club and other clubs should be playing and why we'd be better off playing there. Also having a dig at other senior clubs.

This is all very rich from somebody who's posted like a Bairn the whole way through this and used insults like 'kipper boy' ( :lol: )

Wind your neck in.

junior fans are loyal to their club every bit as much as a senior fan is to theirs.all we have known is junior football and support it, vice versa for the seniors.there is no right and wrong.it's what your used to.should a junior club and a league 1 or 2 club meet in the scottish and the seniors can't get up for the game well hell mend them for taking the high ground when the shit hits the fans.

Im pretty sure the shit hitting the fans was in the juniors tbh. Was it not in Irvine iirc?

If you look through my last 100 posts you'll find that none of them are class clownish as you put it I don't take this place overly serious but I only use it for talking football. I've been on here for 8 year. I've most definitely not been found out and you are speaking total shite.

I've already explained my reasons for posting on this thread. I wouldn't have said a word if Isa wasn't telling everybody where my club and other clubs should be playing and why we'd be better off playing there. Also having a dig at other senior clubs.

This is all very rich from somebody who's posted like a Bairn the whole way through this and used insults like 'kipper boy' ( :lol: )

Wind your neck in.

8 years on a forum does not give you some kind of superioty ya clown.

The only winding in should be from your posts. I'll continue to perceive you as a clown until I am satisfied that your don't have an agenda. It's obvious you have no idea about the junior game.

You mentioned one poster "isa" for the reason for your presence?

OK we got your reason now troll back to the depths of the exciting forum you should be on as you have no reason to be here anymore

#outyerdepth #tata :-D

Im pretty sure the shit hitting the fans was in the juniors tbh. Was it not in Irvine iirc?

Aye! I see what you are saying.ha.what Im saying is everybody loves an underdog be that a junior or senior club.we have all been there.if a club,player,result etc.didn't throw up a surprise every now and again football would be very boring.

I agree that its of a higher level at the seniors but there are also many junior players who have/can go onto play senior. Although there is a difference i wouldn't say it was that big of a gap!

8 years on a forum does not give you some kind of superioty ya clown.

The only winding in should be from your posts. I'll continue to perceive you as a clown until I am satisfied that your don't have an agenda. It's obvious you have no idea about the junior game.

You mentioned one poster "isa" for the reason for your presence?

OK we got your reason now troll back to the depths of the exciting forum you should be on as you have no reason to be here anymore

#outyerdepth #tata :-D

I have a an idea about the junior game as I have watched it for 10 yrs and I agree with most of what he said.

Archived