Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

On 2/17/2019 at 00:37, Miguel Sanchez said:

Prediction: Victor dies, Jack goes to Canada to live with Fiona & family

I reckon Boabby is the one going to be killed off, read an interview and said the clues are all in Season 8 who dies right thorugh it the most references is Boabby the barman, heart attack, stents in, the driving lesson when Winston says to him "gie it a couple of years its a set of wings you'll have"

I really hope they don’t kill Jack or Victor off.

I know they’ve said this is the last series they’re ever going to do, but I’d like to imagine they might do a one off special in a couple of years.

38 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'd really like Methadone Mick to have died off camera before the start of this series.

ETA: or to have been a figment of Tam's imagination due to sleep deprivation caused by his baby.

Sorry, but he's in the trailer I saw recently.

This is going to be shit. I'll still watch it though, but more in hope than expectation.

Did they not say years ago that they’d kill Jack and Victor off in the final episode? I’m sure I read that.

I loved Still Game up until its hiatus but I’m worried the new series is going to be rubbish. Sadly, I think there’s a fair chance it will be.

First impression when I saw the picture of them at a mobile shoo waa rhat it was that it seemed like an episode idea that would have fit better into 2004

Agreed, looks like they suddenly realised they missed a great opportunity and decided to give it a go.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Did they not say years ago that they’d kill Jack and Victor off in the final episode? I’m sure I read that.

I loved Still Game up until its hiatus but I’m worried the new series is going to be rubbish. Sadly, I think there’s a fair chance it will be.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Yes, nothing worse than repeating the same old gags.