Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

To be fair i dont think continuity is their strong point given the disappearance of Tam Jr, im also pretty sure Victors son has been John and Jamie and i also think craiglang was craigbank possibly at one point. 
Yeah, Craigbank was mentioned in 'Courtin', think that was the 2nd episode.

I think they took the feedback on with Mick, he was used a lot better this season in my eyes.
Had the fear that was going to be who boaby was so speaking to at end.

He scenes in the cinema in Scones are fucking superb.

“Stupid big smelly, spotty, specky Simon. Wae boils all over your back, no doubt!”

“Aye, Simon.. the p***k!”

The one with Pete the jakeys son, when they're all talking about the mum. "aye and she used to roar like a bear when she came"
Sorry to be all Buzz Killington but that was a conversation between Tam and some random in the library when he was plucking up the courage to propose.

He complemented how she was a nice quiet woman and then came out with that belter [emoji38]

Sorry to be all Buzz Killington but that was a conversation between Tam and some random in the library when he was plucking up the courage to propose.

He complemented how she was a nice quiet woman and then came out with that belter [emoji38]
That same actor was in the doctor waiting room this series blethering pish to Winston before he went in to be told his other leg was to come off.

Quite liked the ending. Even Methadone Mick's bit was well done, i.e. he was only in it for 5 seconds, he didn't speak and it was kinda logical he'd end up in a library. 

Though they missed a trick with Stevie not having a mid-life crisis and becoming a woman. 

Quite liked the ending. Even Methadone Mick's bit was well done, i.e. he was only in it for 5 seconds, he didn't speak and it was kinda logical he'd end up in a library. 
Though they missed a trick with Stevie not having a mid-life crisis and becoming a woman. 
Winston: "What are ye gonnae dae next time Stevie...cut yer baws off and come back as yer sister"?

They knew Isa but Navid was new to Craigland and couldn't even speak English at that point (prompting Winston, I think, to get Navid to call Tam a bawbag).
There are a few inconsistencies about Navid and when he arrived. Tam's baby is a clear sign that they don't give a f**k about continuity. Similarly, the fact that Victor's son disappears off the face of the planet.

Can't believe that Hogmanay one was 2006!

• 4 weeks later...