Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

I thought it was Chris Forbes from Scot Squad. Never caught credits to see if it was him.

I've never watched that but it was him.

Re: the ending, I suppose they've still got the stage show as the "final final" so having the ending where it doesn't specifically show any of them dying allows them another out for that.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I can only presume from them not appearing in the post-show show, and the fact there is a tribute show on, that Ford and Greg were involved in a murder suicide?

Hope no, I've spent a shit load of money to see them in September :lol: 

I'm convinced I saw Alex Norton walking across the screen while they were all fading away

Saw that as well, was it him???

From this Thread!!!

The most recent series has been the best in a while - still its not clever or insightful in the slightest and i cant help but feel some folk adore it because its a sitcom that's heavily reliant on Scottish language. If you put out the same characters and dialogue designed without the Scottish influence plenty of the people who adore the show as is would have nothing positive to say

From the Burnistoun Thread!!!

The most recent special was enjoyable - still its not clever or insightful in the slightest and i cant help but feel some folk adore it because its a sitcom that's heavily reliant on Scottish language. If you put out the same characters and dialogue designed without the Scottish influence plenty of the people who adore the show as is would have nothing positive to say  

Hmmmn!!! I'm sure there's a Limmy's Show Thread, a Scot Squad Thread and if you look hard enough a Rab C. Nesbit Thread you can copy and paste this further!!!

You've obviously spent a lot of time on it, you should share it more!!!

Did not see the end coming that way - actually quite a good way to finish it up but to also leave the way open for a couple of specials at some time in the future.  Story was always going to be an anti climax to the finish.  Thanks for the memoriess.

From this Thread!!!

Hmmmn!!! I'm sure there's a Limmy's Show Thread, a Scot Squad Thread and if you look hard enough a Rab C. Nesbit Thread you can copy and paste this further!!! You've obviously spent a lot of time on it, you should share it more!!!

I've never heard of Scot Squad, Limmys show is genuinely awful and lol at Rab C Nesbitt having any relevance in 2019.