Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Cairds is the best episode for me.  It just nails it from beginning to end, and also has the best line of any episode.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Shug and two polis"

That’s a go for Joe. 

That line shouldn’t even be funny but it is. 

3 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
On 22/03/2019 at 22:50, 19QOS19 said:

Cauld from series 1 and Gairden from series 2 pish all over most of that list.

Is Gairden the one where their pal has a bit of a breakdown and they go to visit him in the care home....?

Jack, standing nervously at the door...

"Whit's he doing Victor, is he chugging himself?"  :lol:

53 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Every bit of that scene is brilliant.

"The Crusher Kerr has been crushed! Who'da thought it? Wait a minute...ME'DA THOUGHT IT!"

"Steeeevie.  Steeeeeeeeeeevie"

Is Gairden the one where their pal has a bit of a breakdown and they go to visit him in the care home....?
"Whit's he doing Victor, is he chugging himself?"  [emoji38]
No, Gairden was the one where they get sick of getting hassledby the neds in the park, and Winston builds a roof garden on the top of the flats.

6 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:
"Whit's he doing Victor, is he chugging himself?"  emoji38.png

No, Gairden was the one where they get sick of getting hassledby the neds in the park, and Winston builds a roof garden on the top of the flats.

I know of that episode, Winston getting hassled by the neds playing golf etc, I was sure the pal cutting about George Square in his pants mid meltdown was the same episode though. 

I know of that episode, Winston getting hassled by the neds playing golf etc, I was sure the pal cutting about George Square in his pants mid meltdown was the same episode though. 
Could be, think he ends up on the roof dancing about in his scants too.

The bit where they go to visit him and stop to talk to the guy wearing the white coat who turns out to be a patient too is brilliant.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Naw winston and tam end up playing the neds at golf in another episode, gairden is the one where winston threatens the ned while the bus is there, it drives away and the neds wean eating dug gets set on him lol

Cauld is my favourite, the hypothermia sweepstakes were brilliant