Tonight's goals & talking points

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How'd we play tonight TT? Couldn't make it up but I heard we were struggling for bodies again. 3 pts all the same and that's 8/10 we've now won. :)

Wasn't great, but a wins a win, especially with our track record up at Saltcoats!! Id take wins like that every week next season.

East Kilbride Thistle and Newmains drew 1-1 at the Showpark. EK are my local team and I had spare time so went along to watch. Newmains had the better of the first half and ought to have been 2 or 3 goals up. EK though hit the woodwork with their best chance of the half and came into it in the second. They went ahead in the closing minutes after Newmains had a man sent off. The 10 men fought back though and their number 9 equalised with a belter of a shot. Decent game.

Vale Of Clyde 0 Maryhill 1

Maryhill down to 10 Men after 18min, 0-0 Half Time, Maryhill Keeper Saves a Penalty, 40 Yard Wonder strike from the Hill....

Maryhill just need to win on Saturday away to Johnstone Burgh to get Promotion along with Renfrew to the Superleaque First Division :-)

Archived