Your teams player of the year......

For me and my old man , it has to be the young lad we have on loan McCready , consistently good all season , central defence and central midfield . Coasted games at times . Sad to see those boys go next year . Been a pleasure .

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised at that. Anytime we've played you's Paul Cameron has been the best player on the park.

Totally forgot about Cameron!! He'd definitely be a contender. He has had a few poor games but thankfully the good have outnumbered that. Sat was one of his poorest

Hard to pick a Buffs' player of the year,as the whole team have been excellent,imo.But a special mention must go to Isaac Kerr,Joe Coleman,Dean Agnew,& Bryan Boylan. Big Ross Stewart has really improved lately,scoring regularly.

Does the experience if mcguinness let these boys do what they can without the pressurw

Does the experience if mcguinness let these boys do what they can without the pressurw

Yeah,you're dead right about McGuinness mate.Liam,Ricky Hanvey,& Tommy Maitland have been excellent in our mid-field! Between them,they create chances for us,& break down opposition's attacks.But there I go.......I've started to name the whole team in this thread! lol.

Liam how can someone who has played around half a dozen games be considered for player of the year ? Only one player has really stood out this year, Gavin Rushford by a country mile.

he's been a saving grace. A was thinking again today and Rushford or Rhys possibly Palmer as well.

he's been a saving grace. A was thinking again today and Rushford or Rhys possibly Palmer as well.

He's a great player and has improved us but it's lunacy to suggest him as a candidate for player of the year.

Archived