New Premiership Kits 16/17

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Aberdeen top looks like the boys thrown an Aberdeen top over his office shirt after working late before a game.

This shirt-collar effect apart, the Aberdeen kit looks great. It'd be terrific if the collar was simpler. I'm quite liking that Dundee home top too, the rest are just meh.

Couple of questions is that really Mortons kit for next season? And is it their away or third kit surely?

See the Morton thread in the Championship forum, yep its definitely their new kit unveiled in the local paper, and even the Morton fans think its cheap and nasty. 

Sponsored by the £1 store. Who was responsible for negotiating that?

It's not a £1 store, its "£One Pounders" a brand of sweets from owner Douglas Rae's sweetie empire (previously they had "millions" on the front of their shirts).

Supposedly, we were modelling the above one at Rugby Park this week. 

*crosses fingers*

I heard that too. Someone said that the stripes were slightly thinner than the one you shared but aside from that it was spot on.

We can only wait but it'd be nice if they wore them for the playoffs.

That £One Pounders logo on the Morton top is going to peel after the first wash and make it look even worse than it already does. It's the opposite of good.

The Morton badge itself doesn't even look like it's attached to the strip. Is it being held on with a pin?

That killie mock up does look good, but sadly many kits look good in graphics then hugely disappoint in real life.

Aberdeen's home top does look good but I don't think you'd want to go full kit w****r with it as the shorts look all wrong. I think shorts have to be a different colour to a pin stripe top otherwise they don't look right together. The benchmark for all pinstripe strips is shown...

post-52884-14636589770055_thumb.jpg

Dundee home good, away shite. Ross County all round poor.

And as for Morton... ??!! WTF ?

Archived