New Premiership Kits 16/17

Aberdeen home is manky. Like the Dundee home top, looks a bit like the one they relegated in.

Dundee, they've been relegated many times, which one?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The potential Rangers Away and Third Kits look good, nothing wrong with liking a design or the colours, does not mean we all of a sudden like the Club or wish them well!

The in thing with Kit suppliers seems to be harking back to the past as the Away shirt looks a carbon copy of the away Kit they had with NTL on it in the 90s circa Advocaat Tenure and their 3rd Kit is a design they have used a lot too over the years!

I wish Adidas would give us, Aberdeen, a rehash of the 1993-95 Navy and Gold Away Kit, still one of the best ever Away Kits the Dons have ever had!

If anyone's upset at a dreadful effort that their club's provided, at least take comfort in the fact that it's not Morton's

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463485461.996034.jpg

I take it they bought the strips from one of their sponsor's shops. That has to be one of the cheapest efforts ever seen. And what happened to their hoops?

Eta: My reply was to Louis' original unedited post where I thought the sponsor was a pound shop. My point still stands.

I take it they bought the strips from one of their sponsor's shops. That has to be one of the cheapest efforts ever seen. And what happened to their hoops?

No clue. But I agree about how cheap it looks, the sponsor on the front could pass as a price sticker

If anyone's upset at a dreadful effort that their club's provided, at least take comfort in the fact that it's not Morton's

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463485461.996034.jpg

Couple of questions is that really Mortons kit for next season? And is it their away or third kit surely?

Archived