New Premiership Kits 16/17

Avec is for all the cool kids. The Nike stuff in general is very 'meh' but apparently we are getting a bespoke kit for two of the three year deal (not that people care with us now being in the Championship). They take over the club shop and produce all their generic training gear. I like Macron for kit stuff, the strips are usually very good quality and they seem to actually take time with their designs.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, they did the same at Pittodrie and from what I can remember they were pretty shite at it.

The training stuff was all their own brand and it was really awful quality. I remember getting a jacket from my parents one Christmas and after wearing it once the pockets fell to bits.

Edit: Just checked the Dundee Utd site and their own brand is called Avec, avoid at all costs - http://tangerine.clubstore.co.uk/avec-training

My cousin is a Palace fan and I remember him once commenting on their kit deal being similar, although I'm sure they wore Avec on their kits but the training gear being Nike. Guessing it must've been through Justsport too then.

The away top is nice, but I prefer the home. And the fact I've already bought it is having no bearing on my opinion...

Earlier today I cleared out a drawer that was full of past shirts. We've had some very good and some very shit strips in recent years. A favourite was the light blue 2013/14 away strip. The worst by far was the 2008/09 home one. It looks and feels very cheap. Actually, most of the Bukta ones are rubbish, with only 2009/10 just about passing muster.

Dundee away kit is like something you'd find in the Factory Shop.

Always look like the type of top you see the local junkie wearing with a pair of trackies

Always look like the type of top you see the local junkie wearing with a pair of trackies

I can't disagree with this unfortunately. On first impressions it looks like a cheap Ellesse polo.

It's a no from me.

Looks like a casual shirt an 85 year old would wear, together with a pish stained pair of crimplene slacks.

It looks like a bowling shirt.

post-29857-0-02458400-1463398238_thumb.j

Archived