New Premiership Kits 16/17

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That picture really does emphasise our need to sign some handsome players over the summer. Shinnie is a dreamboat, but Hayes and Jack definitely aren't made for modelling. 

Oh, and the kit is tremendous. 

Looks fine. I also like the fact the club has made little fanfare over the launch. Past seasons the whole build up to a kit being revealed has been a little bit cringe inducing.  I probably won't buy it though, used to buy the top every year but for some reason I just can't be bothered any more spending £50 on one.

That picture really does emphasise our need to sign some handsome players over the summer. Shinnie is a dreamboat, but Hayes and Jack definitely aren't made for modelling.

Oh, and the kit is tremendous.

Skinnier has a nose that is quite frankly ridiculous. He looks good next to those creatures but in no world is he a dreamboat.

post-32505-14629050098981_thumb.jpg

Thank you (and hands off)

County home top looks like a knock-off 1980s rugby league top. I heard a rumour that ICT might be switching to Macron which is worrying, although they'll have to go some way to beat the shiteness of Carbrini.

Skinnier has a nose that is quite frankly ridiculous. He looks good next to those creatures but in no world is he a dreamboat.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462905007.438797.jpg

Thank you (and hands off)

It's all about the eyes with Shinnie. And the beard. I prefer his hair a little shorter than it is in that photo, but he is still a perfectly handsome man. 

Stewart is fine, but just doesn't have 'it' like Shinnie does. I reserve my right to revise this opinion if I ever see him in an Aberdeen shirt. 

Archived