New Premiership Kits 16/17

I don't think it's as bad as some are making out, surely though it would have been a lot better with White shoulders fading into Blue pin strips no? That would look more 'Killie' in my opinion.

You mean this one?

post-26104-0-45818400-1464791319_thumb.p

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's with the sudden orange obsession with Killle kits.

Presumably to create some brand consistency with sponsor QTS, who absolutely love orange - http://www.qtsgroup.com/

Luton Town did something similar with EasyJet.  Went from white home to tops to orange when the airline became their shirt sponsor.  What's worse is that the fans, players and staff voted to make orange the permanent main colour, even after the EasyJet deal ended.

What's with the sudden orange obsession with Killle kits.

Orange sponsors, orange away kit (last season), orange keeper top.

Not only is it very Dundee Utd (which is a turbo minter in isolation) but it adds fuel to those who seek to tar you with the mini-Sevco brush.

Sort it out - dayglo is for hi-vis only.

Thank you.

Short answer is QTS, slightly longer answer is QTS seem to want to continue sponsoring us, the deal is lucrative enough for MJ to allow them to suggest/dictate strip colours. 

The advantage in this new deal as it is generic templates they won't (sponsor aside) be able to shoe horn random bits of orange into the home strip at least. 

Away strip however I wouldn't be surprised for QTS's cash to mean we end up using the cheapest Dundee United home template that is still available in the catalog 

That top has really grown on me over the course of the day. At first the sponsor seemed quite jarring but the more I look at it, the more I think it looks like a goodie.

This.

The fact some people connect Orange - Sevco says for more about the person making the connection than anything else.  I think the new strip looks brilliant and will purchase.

This.

The fact some people connect Orange - Sevco says for more about the person making the connection than anything else. I think the new strip looks brilliant and will purchase.

It's the same with our new strip. Some people connect the fact we have pinstripes with the fact celtic once had it for a year aswell, despite the fact that both teams have had hoops for decades.

The bitterness from some fans shows some real true colours.

Even if it's nothing to do with liking one side of the old firm, even hating both of them bad enough to let something bother you is pathetic enough.

Kilmarnock now have to cut there cloth accordingly to the position they find themselves in taking what deal they can get and bowing to sponsor demands even if they are bright orange! The strip imo is nicer than most shown so far in the thread apart from maybe the white socks

That's a decent strip. The template would be decent for us. Shame we're stuck without whatever shite Joma give us.

After hating the 2014/15 candy stripe top, i got it in a long sleeve and removed the macB sponsor. Now i bloody love it.

Presumably to create some brand consistency with sponsor QTS, who absolutely love orange - http://www.qtsgroup.com/

Luton Town did something similar with EasyJet.  Went from white home to tops to orange when the airline became their shirt sponsor.  What's worse is that the fans, players and staff voted to make orange the permanent main colour, even after the EasyJet deal ended.

Luton wore orange in the 1970s when they were in the old first division, so presumably the fans etc. associate it with success.

Archived