Aberdeen v Hearts, 12/05/16

Little to play for here but keen to see a good performance here and next Sunday to give us 6 points and a total of 77, beating last year's efforts.

Generally fancy our chances more when playing Hearts at home.

2-0 Aberdeen.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally this wouldn't appeal to me at all considering there's nothing to play for but I think it could be decent entertainment. I'd like to see the young players getting a run out, I've really liked the look of Scott Wright in the small glimpses I've seen of him.

I wouldn't bank on entertainment, we were dismal yesterday.

Have to bow to the pessimism coming from the Jambos, as they obviously are more au fait with their team's shortcomings than I, but I'm not quite as confident in the Dandies, as they seem to be.

1 - 1

Have to bow to the pessimism coming from the Jambos, as they obviously are more au fait with their team's shortcomings than I, but I'm not quite as confident in the Dandies, as they seem to be.

1 - 1

The Jambos are at it. All they need now is a mystery virus to sweep through their squad and we are doomed.

3 of us heading up, not confident at all but should be a good trip.

Talking of which, Aberdonians, where's good to go on a Thursday night in town?  We headed along Belmont Street last time we were up so I'm presuming that will be a safe bet, but in terms of clubs what are the options on a Thursday?  We ended up in Institute last time which wasn't too bad.

3 of us heading up, not confident at all but should be a good trip.

Talking of which, Aberdonians, where's good to go on a Thursday night in town?  We headed along Belmont Street last time we were up so I'm presuming that will be a safe bet, but in terms of clubs what are the options on a Thursday?  We ended up in Institute last time which wasn't too bad.

Generally Nox is the Thurday night in Aberdeen, but Institute will still be decently full.

Nox has better looking girls but more arsheholes.

Generally Nox is the Thurday night in Aberdeen, but Institute will still be decently full.

Nox has better looking girls but more arsheholes.

Institute is open Mon, Wed, Friday. My mate is manager at institute and recommends Milk at Nox on Thursdays.

Archived