Sign in to follow this  
Only coo in the village

Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

Campbell, no thanks. Arbroath or Montrose are welcome to him. I would start to worry if the Fox signed him.

Campbell would be a good signing for us, even though some of our fans are slating him.

yes he struggled a bit in some of the championship games but thats a big step up from where we are now.

he wont come to us though.

Even worse than Kane.At least Chris can run and head the ball. If he isn't even good enough for Forfar why would Cowden want him.

Yes from what I saw last season Sneddon is a very promising goalkeeper indeed but his long term injury may hinder him slightly settling straight back into the team

Hearts won't want Hamilton playing lower than Championship. Would be a waste of a loan signing,I'm sure Jamie will be fine.

Don't think we'll be signing Campbell, already got two LBs in Colin Hamilton and Craig Johnstone.

Campbell, no thanks. Arbroath or Montrose are welcome to him. I would start to worry if the Fox signed him.

You could do a lot worse than Iain Canpbell.... Like Fraser Mullen for example :rolleyes:

Even worse than Kane.At least Chris can run and head the ball. If he isn't even good enough for Forfar why would Cowden want him.

is Chris Kane quick?

is Chris Kane quick?

no. hes not slow. His football brain is slow though. Cant remember the amount of times I seen players run off him into good areas. He is supposed to be this hard working closing down centre mid. I never seen that I thought he was lazy and his tackling poor. At centre half he was more steady didnt get found out as much there.

Montrose watch this space that's where he's heading

CARRRECTTTTTTT

Take it he didn't do well at Cowden then? I recall him being very good for Morton and not too bad for Ayr.

Ross Caldwell is terrible. Offers nothing to you. Doesn't make any runs as he just stands there upfront and he cannot finish. A total dud.

Iain Campbell Montrose watch this space

Where did you hear this????

Caldwell is one of the worst players I have seen in a Cowden shirt.

Do Arbroath and Dundee Utd share the TV money from the league cup game? Or, does it all go into a shared pool?

Take it he didn't do well at Cowden then? I recall him being very good for Morton and not too bad for Ayr.

Not sure what it is he is good at.

Maybe a good imposter.