Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

Ladywell Tav.

We want Les, We want Les

Tell me Dundee Utd away is on a Sat!!

Tuesday the 19th. Arbroath the Wednesday the week after. 

EDIT - to include full fixtures.  We miss out the final round of fixtures

post-1104-0-62891100-1464882865_thumb.jp

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good bit of news about the modern apprenticeships at the club. My uncles lad Lyle has just signed one of those deals. Hoping he can make a breakthrough in next couple of years.

Good luck to the lad. I hope they start to treat the apprentices better than they have done in the past.

Iain Campbell potential Cowden signing or Arbroath bound watch this space I think

Pretty obvious it's likely to be Arbroath but didn't rate him at all in the championship apart from his left peg but he would certainly be a good signing in this league.

Iain Campbell potential Cowden signing or Arbroath bound watch this space I think

Pretty obvious it's likely to be Arbroath but didn't rate him at all in the championship apart from his left peg but he would certainly be a good signing in this league.

No he wouldn't, seen enough of him.

Wayne Mcintosh Bonnyrigg Rose Striker should be looked at 37 goals in 37 appearances.

Wayne has been a prolific goal scoring machine in the last decade in the East Junior leagues.

Someone connected with the club have a word in Fox's ear 😂

However there is a difference from playing Juniors to the professional leagues but Mcintosh seems to score goals for fun and with that stat it is likely he would score a good few in the bottom tier of Scottish Leagues

Reading in the Evening News that Hearts Jack Hamilton 'is to go out on loan'.

Likely you would think with Fox's connections with the club although Neilson may want him tomorrow play at a higher level if he is to show he has what it takes to be the NO1 gk at Hearts.

Win win for Hearts though send a promising good goalkeeper to gain a full season experience helping support Fox achieving his potential as a manager

Likely you would think with Fox's connections with the club although Neilson may want him tomorrow play at a higher level if he is to show he has what it takes to be the NO1 gk at Hearts.

I agree. Although Jamie Sneddon if fit is a very good young goalkeeper too.

Win win for Hearts though send a promising good goalkeeper to gain a full season experience helping support Fox achieving his potential as a manager

I agree. Although a fit Jamie Sneddon is also a very good young goalkeeper

Yes from what I saw last season Sneddon is a very promising goalkeeper indeed but his long term injury may hinder him slightly settling straight back into the team

Iain Campbell Montrose watch this space

Campbell would be a good signing for us, even though some of our fans are slating him.

yes he struggled a bit in some of the championship games but thats a big step up from where we are now.

he wont come to us though.

Archived