Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Stevie Wonder could have noticed he was having a giggle on Facebook with his mates with York, Scunthorpe etc.

Spence will score 20+ for Cowden next season.

It would seem he's turned down Dunfermline, Dumbarton, Brechin and Peterhead to re-sign at Cowden.

Surprised he turned down Dumbarton to be honest if full time wasn't for him.

It would seem he's turned down Dunfermline, Dumbarton, Brechin and Peterhead to re-sign at Cowden.

Surprised he turned down Dumbarton to be honest if full time wasn't for him.

Full times not all its cracked up to be. He's a plumber so will be on a decent wage coupled with what he earns PT from football that's maybe more than he would have earned at Dunfermline.

Cowdenbeath's almost on his doorstep as he lives in Fife so maybe he just wants somewhere local and not having to travel a long way a couple of times a week for training.

I think Stevie Wonder could have noticed he was having a giggle on Facebook with his mates with York, Scunthorpe etc.

Spence will score 20+ for Cowden next season.

He got 19 in League 1 and his goals dried up in the 2nd half the season when Smith wasn't there so you would expect him to score 20+ if he has resigned.

He got 19 in League 1 and his goals dried up in the 2nd half the season when Smith wasn't there so you would expect him to score 20+ if he has resigned.

If he resigns and we get a partner for him then he'll easily get 20.  Fox and the board will deserve great credit if he does stay on. Can't think of many players who after scoring so many goals for a relegated team stayed the season after!

That's why I said he would score 20+.

If he resigns and we get a partner for him then he'll easily get 20.  Fox and the board will deserve great credit if he does stay on. Can't think of many players who after scoring so many goals for a relegated team stayed the season after!

Aye it would be a major coup if true along with Dino signing on a good start for Liam. He did say at the meeting on Thursday he was speaking to Greig about staying.

Spence staying would send a message out 2 rest of league

Midfield still a concern, I'm one of the fans who really rates Lewis Milne. He's had a few injuries but hopefully he stays as well. Also thought Liam Cal done well last season.

Need a couple more. Did Nathan Blockley stay at Peterhead ? Always impressed me wen he played against us 4 Airdrie

Never wise to put too much faith in a story from the Daily Record.

Most of the stuff in the nationals is from agencies and freelancers. The fact that it was in the Courier may hold more substance.

If Spence really has re signed it's another message from the board and new management of them playing their part now it's time for us as fans to get right behind the club in our quest to return to the championship

Massive if Spence is staying

Archived