Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assume it will be 2 Saturday games and 2 midweek, as the Petrofac Cup should be on one of the Saturdays before the league kicks off.

Still want to see us away at Aberdeen, Celtic and Dundee Utd, so hopefully one possible now. Fingers crossed. Anyone know how the fixtures are determined?

It gets split same as the other cups. Normally works out 60/40 to the home side.

Just wondered if all the gates were split equally. If it's 60/40 then we want Dundee Utd & Pars at home if that's the case!

Just wondered if all the gates were split equally. If it's 60/40 then we want Dundee Utd & Pars at home if that's the case!

You get 10% or so for match expenses. I would imagine you would get a bigger crowd playing those 2 away.

You get 10% or so for match expenses. I would imagine you would get a bigger crowd playing those 2 away.

40% would work better away than 60% home, so we want ICT & Arbroath at home to maximise income!

This morning, I visited Central Park for the last time to get a gift.  Actually felt quite sad.

Really hoping Nishy gets a management job somewhere this coming season otherwise I cannot go to a game...

This morning, I visited Central Park for the last time to get a gift. Actually felt quite sad.

Really hoping Nishy gets a management job somewhere this coming season otherwise I cannot go to a game...

Don't want to burst your bubble Rie but it's unlikely Nish will get another management job. He made a mess of Dumbo's 20's and made a mess of us. He's not cut out to be a manager.

Archived