Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

Great news about Kenny and Deano. Along with young Sneddon the only players I'm fussed about us keeping apart from Sives.

Kerr and Spence I'd keep as well. That back 5 and Spence would be the makings of a good team. Still worried about midfield though. No idea. Where we're getting one of those from.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kerr and Spence I'd keep as well. That back 5 and Spence would be the makings of a good team. Still worried about midfield though. No idea. Where we're getting one of those from.

Spence goes without saying. I'm just assuming that he is gone. With half decent support he will always score goals. If he stayed it would be fantastic but that seems too good to be true.

The Fox will bring some players in. Hopefully all good this time. Spence only seems ok when he gets good service, but should be capable of more in League 2 (if he stays/is kept on).

The Fox will bring some players in. Hopefully all good this time. Spence only seems ok when he gets good service, but should be capable of more in League 2 (if he stays/is kept on).

Heard from someone today thats usually reliable that he's telt the pars to GTF.

Any striker, at whatever level, needs service to create the chances they need to score goals. Greg showed that he can put the ball in the net when given a decent chance. We all know how isolated he was for most of last season. With some decent support he would do real damage at league 2 level. I'd love to see him back for Cowden next season, just love it ! :)

well done to dean brett for signing on again. Im positive there would have been bigger offers on the table from part time teams at a minimum but lad has shown loyalty by staying with cowden and will want to get us right back up. Him and Kenny have proper affinity with the club. Sives re-signing is a good signing as well.

Brett must still be steaming from Saturday to have signed on again ;) in all seriousness, a good player who has very good Twitter #bantz

Deano is one player that we all wanted to keep. Last season wasn't one of his best with us but that's hardly surprising. On his best form he would easily fit into an upper Championship level team. Very loyal to Cowdenbeath FC and he is well appreciated by the support. A big boost to see him sign on again. We need to find some striking power now and build an effective midfield. Piece of cake ;) .

Deano is one player that we all wanted to keep. Last season wasn't one of his best with us but that's hardly surprising. On his best form he would easily fit into an upper Championship level team. Very loyal to Cowdenbeath FC and he is well appreciated by the support. A big boost to see him sign on again. We need to find some striking power now and build an effective midfield. Piece of cake ;) .

Yeah, he's certainly a very good player who's extremely loyal to Cowden. After everything he's been through, it's hard not to like him.

Archived