Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue Brazil the musical can be focused on danny lennons tenure and the man to play John Dempster - our very own Vince Sinclair. Somey to play frankie fairbairn. 

What time and where is the meeting Thursday.I am struggling to make it unfortunately..

Blue Brazil the musical can be focused on danny lennons tenure and the man to play John Dempster - our very own Vince Sinclair. Somey to play frankie fairbairn. 

What time and where is the meeting Thursday.I am struggling to make it unfortunately..

I think Marlon Brando, aka The Godfather, is a stick-on for the role of Donald.

Who should play Pat Dolan? Step forward, with a sawn-off shotgun - Mr Vinnie Jones.

"

Rie could be played by Julie Andrews, with Christopher Plummer in the role of Nishy. "The hills are alive..."

As for me, I think you'll all agree it has to be George Clooney.  :)

Yes and we will ask how Dunfermline are doing whilst they lie seventh in the championship in November 5 points from the bottom

Great reply mate, just copy my post and change the teams around. Inspired.

Will you really be able to resist till then? Great news for us.

I suppose you may do even worse than my very low expectations and then I'll probably venture down for a rubbernecking as you hurtle towards Selkirk and Gala.

I suppose you may do even worse than my very low expectations and then I'll probably venture down for a rubbernecking as you hurtle towards Selkirk and Gala.

Your retirement from this thread never lasted long.

Yes and we will ask how Dunfermline are doing whilst they lie seventh in the championship in November 5 points from the bottom

I'd take mid table in the second tier over being a bawhair from Lowland league football tbf.

I presume that Liam Fox will be the youngest manager we've had?  Think he is the youngest in Scottish Football just now and possibly in Britain?  The youngest manager in England seems to be Darren Sarll at Stevenage who was born 2/2/83.  Liam is exactly a year younger as he was born 2/2/84!

Scary to think that somebody just a month older than my brother is our manager! :lol:

Youngest one I can think of is Joe Craig who was 31 when he took over as Cowden manager, Craig Levein had just turned 33 so they are probably the 2 youngest prior to Liam.

Can remember when Eddie Howe took over at Bournemouth he was just 31. I remember about 10 years ago or so Jamie McKenzie who used to play for us had a spell as caretaker manager at Elgin when he was just 25!

No mention of playing

We are in league 2, who do you expect us to get?

I was laughing at the prospect of him playing as well. You'd better hope he isn't signed as a player as well. Terrible football player.

I do however reckon he could be a decent appointment as a manager. I hope he does well for you as it doesn't look right you being in a lower league than East Fife.

I was laughing at the prospect of him playing as well. You'd better hope he isn't signed as a player as well. Terrible football player.

I do however reckon he could be a decent appointment as a manager. I hope he does well for you as it doesn't look right you being in a lower league than East Fife.

We deserve to be where we are. We took being sh**e to a new level last season. Hopefully we can regroup and be competitive next season.

What's he like ? Can't say I've heard of him.

I might be in the minority when I say he was gash the whole time he came back.

Cant comment on his last season with stenny.

I would have been OK if he had signed for cowden in league 2 but if I were Alloa and I assume looking at a return to the chumpionshit I would be sceptical.

I might be in the minority when I say he was gash the whole time he came back.

Cant comment on his last season with stenny.

I would have been OK if he had signed for cowden in league 2 but if I were Alloa and I assume looking at a return to the chumpionshit I would be sceptical.

Robbo is box to box.

Cameron knew how to use him being an ex international midfielder himself.

So much of football now is static and cautious and doesn't suit him.

Archived