Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

Maybe no signed written contract yet and the club has done a U turn with the announcement that Mourhino is going to Utd and the chairman flew down to Manchester last night to lure Van Gal so has put Fox on hold

Is Mouriinho really in at Man U?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No its just I believe a current manager from down south was interviewed for the job.

Maybe it was Louis Van Gal

I'm just jesting you 316 as you have mentioned a lot of ex Rangers players over the last few weeks. He could very well be in the running for the job as I don't know who has actually applied for the job.

Not unusual for rumours to spread prior to a managerial appointment. There can also be all sorts of reasons for announcements being delayed as contract details have to be ironed out. I have a feeling that this will be good appointment and a turning point for the team. The new manager will have a lot of work to do in a relatively short space of time.

Seems like fans of other teams know more than us about managers position! Will be at Central Park later today, so I might see Liam Fox? Happy enough with that appointment. Fresh start and fresh ideas from a hungry young manager with Hearts contacts.

To be fair to Nish, Buchanan wasn't that great. Been let go by Hearts.

Where you seeing this? Didn't he sign a new 2 year contract last season at Hearts?

I always thought he was a decent player. Any defender is worried about a player that will run at you and has the ability to go past you. Would far rather have kept Buchanan than signed McDaid.

Where you seeing this? Didn't he sign a new 2 year contract last season at Hearts?

I always thought he was a decent player. Any defender is worried about a player that will run at you and has the ability to go past you. Would far rather have kept Buchanan than signed McDaid.

Twitter a couple of weeks back.

good appointment I think. Time will tell. Every appointment is a risk. He will know loads of players he has played with too as he is still young. Im thinking our team will be full of young lads we wont ever have heard of really with a couple of older heads. Kenny and Brett to re-sign hopefully. 

Archived