Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Kane any good? Just signed for East Fife

He'll get stuck in for sure.  I expect there will be many posts after mine slating Chris but he's a player I didn't mind for us.  Not great with the ball at his feet admittedly but he's been the only player in our team this season who'll stick a foot in and take one for the team.  I think he'll be ok at East Fife.

EDIT - then again I only saw him a handful of times.  I await the laughter from my fellow Cowden fans...

Chris Kane any good? Just signed for East Fife

Worst football player I've ever seen. Horrible. Maybe gets stuck in but that just results in free kicks, penaltys and bookings because he can't read a game and is slow to react to everything. Truly awful.

Not the worst CB I've ever seen to be fair. Purely because he just boots and heads everything that comes straight at him.

Worst football player I've ever seen. Horrible. Maybe gets stuck in but that just results in free kicks, penaltys and bookings because he can't read a game and is slow to react to everything. Truly awful.

Not the worst CB I've ever seen to be fair. Purely because he just boots and heads everything that comes straight at him.

It's ok I'm sure willie Muir will save the penalty and free kicks for him ðŸ‘

He'll get stuck in for sure.  I expect there will be many posts after mine slating Chris but he's a player I didn't mind for us.  Not great with the ball at his feet admittedly but he's been the only player in our team this season who'll stick a foot in and take one for the team.  I think he'll be ok at East Fife.

EDIT - then again I only saw him a handful of times.  I await the laughter from my fellow Cowden fans...

Sorry, I've just wet myself. His head was in the right place, sadly he just isn't a footballer.

He'll get stuck in for sure. I expect there will be many posts after mine slating Chris but he's a player I didn't mind for us. Not great with the ball at his feet admittedly but he's been the only player in our team this season who'll stick a foot in and take one for the team. I think he'll be ok at East Fife.

EDIT - then again I only saw him a handful of times. I await the laughter from my fellow Cowden fans...

Agreed. I'd play him at centre half. Not the tallest, but always played well there for Cowden.

Has Mr levein had a word in Donald's ear ???

Fingers crossed this is a move because Liam is a good coach.  See if it turns out that he's a shit coach and Levein just wanted rid? :lol:

If true of course.

Archived