Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

York City now in the 5th tier in England. Sure GS will do well in helping York City bounce back first time of asking.

A very hard league to get out of and a graveyard for former Football League clubs who haven't done that at the 1st time of asking. 

York City now in the 5th tier in England. Sure GS will do well in helping York City bounce back first time of asking.

They've been there before which makes them a yo-yo club, if only Rowntree made yo-yos it would have made a successful marketing strategy.

Jackie Mac still there?

Aye and the fans hate him! He has their worst ever managerial record.

Aye signed a few boys from up here i think

He signed Rat Boy who hardly ever got a game. Don't know if there's any other Scottish guys there.

Good move for him I'd say.

I would imagine he will get decent money down there more that he would get FT up here. York will have their parachute payment and may spend big to get back up to League 2.

Good luck to Greig anyway decent guy.

Aye and the fans hate him! He has their worst ever managerial record.

He signed Rat Boy who hardly ever got a game. Don't know if there's any other Scottish guys there.

I would imagine he will get decent money down there more that he would get FT up here. York will have their parachute payment and may spend big to get back up to League 2.

Good luck to Greig anyway decent guy.

Danny Galbraith and Shaun Rooney.

Will be a lot tougher for Greg than the defences he's been up against here. He will have to raise his all round game considerably.

Normally defences in that league from what I have seen are giants.

They've been there before which makes them a yo-yo club, if only Rowntree made yo-yos it would have made a successful marketing strategy.

Remember when their ground was called Kit Kat Crescent challenging Livingston and Dumbarton for shit sponsor named stadiums.

Finally puts to bed the rumours he was signing with us, more to the detriment of the “inside knowledge " of some posters of Cowden who said it was on.

Personally don't think Spence is signing back on unfortunately but you never know Spence might be on the wind up he did after all congratulate Pat Scullion for landing the Cowden Manager job.

Personally don't think Spence is signing back on unfortunately but you never know Spence might be on the wind up he did after all congratulate Pat Scullion for landing the Cowden Manager job.

I'm a Townie sir. B)

Archived