Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What position does Harvey Swan play, Alan?

Hi Ron as TPO & CC say lf sided player I've watched him in the U20's al at LB but from his 1st team debut against QP comfortable higher up the park too, good technical player. I wonder f we still have Cammy Muirhead on the books a promising young striker. 

Hi Ron as TPO & CC say lf sided player I've watched him in the U20's al at LB but from his 1st team debut against QP comfortable higher up the park too, good technical player. I wonder f we still have Cammy Muirhead on the books a promising young striker.

Yes Cammy signed a 2 year modern apprentice contract as I recall a year ago and is a player I would expect to push for a first team berth this season.

Yes Cammy signed a 2 year modern apprentice contract as I recall a year ago and is a player I would expect to push for a first team berth this season.

Excellent David I agree this season presents real opportunity for him from what I've seen real ability lets see if he can force his way in to the first team, I sense our new manager will actively promote youth progression.

Surprised CJ got a deal.

I'm not surprised. I'm absolutely stunned. One of the worst footballers I've ever seen. Other than score that equaliser against Arbroath I can't remember a positive contribution he's made to a game in two seasons.

I'm not surprised. I'm absolutely stunned. One of the worst footballers I've ever seen. Other than score that equaliser against Arbroath I can't remember a positive contribution he's made to a game in two seasons.

Fox will have to go by the word of others when deciding who to offer new contracts to. I can't imagine him having much prior knowledge of our team unless I'm very much mistaken. I too was rather surprised ( putting it mildly ) to see that CJ had been kept on.

Fox will have to go by the word of others when deciding who to offer new contracts to. I can't imagine him having much prior knowledge of our team unless I'm very much mistaken. I too was rather surprised ( putting it mildly ) to see that CJ had been kept on.

Who are these people that think CJ has any potential? If you want something gangly to fill a shirt, chase the ball about and take a 5 yard first touch then give a Great Dane a strip.

Who are these people that think CJ has any potential? If you want something gangly to fill a shirt, chase the ball about and take a 5 yard first touch then give a Great Dane a strip.

It's a bit worrying for me that it is thought the lad has potential. Our poorest player last season. By some way.

Good things were said about him when he first came here. Division 2 might be a good place for him to get a wee run to see if he can do a job for us.

People who watched the young players said that CJ's best position was as an attacking central midfielder but he was mainly played out wide. Is that fair comment? He did score the goal against Arbroath that kept us in the tie.

People who watched the young players said that CJ's best position was as an attacking central midfielder but he was mainly played out wide. Is that fair comment? He did score the goal against Arbroath that kept us in the tie.

I've never been overly impressed by him whenever I've seen him play but he has been given another chance and I hope that he does well. Given the recent positive developments it's not a major issue. Opinions regarding players differ and he may develop and be deployed more effectively under the new manager.

Archived