Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

don't even know the guy,but you and coo done your bullying bit so there you are late night viewing folks.

Bullying?😂

So two people have a bit of debate on here disagreeing stating it might not be Fox and giving a bit of banter to you regarding you showing of a bit on here that you were in the know aboutFox.Hardly bullying is it.

Sorry I have clearly touched a nerve but you need to be pretty thick skinned on here especially in the Cowdenforums.If not these forums are not for you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullying?😂

So two people have a bit of debate on here disagreeing stating it might not be Fox and giving a bit of banter to you regarding you showing of a bit on here that you were in the know aboutFox.Hardly bullying is it.

Sorry I have clearly touched a nerve but you need to be pretty thick skinned on here especially in the Cowdenforums.If not these forums are not for you.

Poker Mongo is a sensitive wee soul. Leave him be.

Bullying?😂

Sorry I have clearly touched a nerve but you need to be pretty thick skinned on here especially in the Cowdenforums.If not these forums are not for you.[/quoteDebate eh noh, if you had thick skin you wouldn't be bitting your taking everything to heart.Do me a favour and put me on your ignore list , are you about 16 the way you talk I think you are.You just complement everything and don't have a serious opinion on things that's wots wrong to many shitebags scared to say the truth.7 hours now anyone got back to on your new thread yet tattie picker.

Stop embarrassing yourself poker face

I do express my opinions sometimes ones that cause serious debate some popular some not but you obviously haven't been around the Cowdenbeath threads long enough to see that.

You obviously don't know me well at all in terms of expressing and not holding back. I am an open and honest straight talking guy and like to think of myself as a decent gentlemen at the same time and try and not offend or abuse anyone on here carefully reminding myself never say an opinion or anything on here that you wouldn't openly say to someones face

Tattie Picker and I am supposed to be 16. You definitely dont know me with that remark.

No more discussion from me on this silly conversation I am only interested in football debate and discussing my club with my fellow fans

ame="poker face" post="10487675" timestamp="1464045301"]

Stop embarrassing yourself.

I do express my opinions sometimes ones that cause serious debate but you obviously haven't been around the Cowdenbeath threads long enough to see that.

You obviously don't know me well at all in terms of expressing and not holding back. I am an open and honest straight talking guy and like to think of myself as a decent gentlemen at the same time.

Tattie Picker and I am supposed to be 16.

No more discussion from me on this silly conversation I am only interested in football debate and discussing my club with my fellow fans

you are kidding me.football seriously you know nothing.Are you now claiming seniority because you have been on this thread longer than me you are 16

Liam Fox :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, is the role just a manager or a player/manager role?

I hope Gary Locke does well as he seems a decent bloke.

However don't laugh yet as your league next season will be a very tight one and I reckon 4th to bottom will be very tight which could mean relegation for you lot.

Liam Fox comes with a good coaching reputation so we will see what happens and I think he will do okay.

Good luck to Raith next season enjoy the Fife Derby

Poker Mongo is a sensitive wee soul. Leave him be.

Fucking hell. Is every Cowdenbeath fan completely backwards?

Liam Fox :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, is the role just a manager or a player/manager role?

Gary Locke :lol:

you are kidding me.football seriously you know nothing.Are you now claiming seniority because you have been on this thread longer than me you are 16

Well played. Think you just won the Internet with that post.

Blue Brazil the musical can be focused on danny lennons tenure and the man to play John Dempster - our very own Vince Sinclair. Somey to play frankie fairbairn. 

What time and where is the meeting Thursday.I am struggling to make it unfortunately..

Blue Brazil the musical can be focused on danny lennons tenure and the man to play John Dempster - our very own Vince Sinclair. Somey to play frankie fairbairn.

What time and where is the meeting Thursday.I am struggling to make it unfortunately..

7pm I'm sure at the bar in CP

I presume that Liam Fox will be the youngest manager we've had?  Think he is the youngest in Scottish Football just now and possibly in Britain?  The youngest manager in England seems to be Darren Sarll at Stevenage who was born 2/2/83.  Liam is exactly a year younger as he was born 2/2/84!

Scary to think that somebody just a month older than my brother is our manager! :lol:

I presume that Liam Fox will be the youngest manager we've had? Think he is the youngest in Scottish Football just now and possibly in Britain? The youngest manager in England seems to be Darren Sarll at Stevenage who was born 2/2/83. Liam is exactly a year younger as he was born 2/2/84!

Scary to think that somebody just a month older than my brother is our manager! :lol:

Scary to think our new manager is younger than me that's when you know you are getting older!

Think he will be hungry for success and keen to show he has what it takes especially if Hearts have something lined up for him in the future if he does well at Cowden.

I'll come back in November when you guys are 7th in League Two and ask if you're still all excited by a untested youth coach.

Yes and we will ask how Dunfermline are doing whilst they lie seventh in the championship in November 5 points from the bottom

Archived