Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

Liam Fox has a big job on his hands. I wish him all the best. We all need to be united from the fans to the board and players. This exciting move by the club needs us all to pull in the same direction.

I have a positive feeling about this appointment.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have just sent £622.98 to the club (author's royalties for the new edition of Black Diamonds and the Blue Brazil) and will buy season ticket again, though won't get to many games. Donald and the board are showing great leadership, and this is such an important season for Cowdenbeath FC. Make or break.

Good work Ron. Everyone doing what they can will help the cause.

Have just sent £622.98 to the club (author's royalties for the new edition of Black Diamonds and the Blue Brazil) and will buy season ticket again, though won't get to many games. Donald and the board are showing great leadership, and this is such an important season for Cowdenbeath FC. Make or break.

Great stuff Ron

I'll b in this week as week 2 buy my season

ðŸ‘

Respect to you Ron

The Blue Brazil: the Musical that's what we need

Strangely enough, I am writing a musical right now, about Saint Magnus of Orkney.

If there was a musical about the Blue Brazil, which stars would play some of the characters in the club's history.  I think John Martin should be played by Brad Pitt...

Strangely enough, I am writing a musical right now, about Saint Magnus of Orkney.

If there was a musical about the Blue Brazil, which stars would play some of the characters in the club's history. I think John Martin should be played by Brad Pitt...

Pit wise John's more Monktonhall than Brad!

If there was a musical about the Blue Brazil, which stars would play some of the characters in the club's history.  I think John Martin should be played by Brad Pitt...

Michael Clarke Duncan would have been perfect to play Armand One.

Is Poker Face the Rie equivalent for Fox's stalker.

Well done you seem to have had knowledge in advance that Fox was getting the job!

na no really but just saw the new thread you started and just pissed myself. Wot a p***k you are.

na no really but just saw the new thread you started and just pissed myself. Wot a p***k you are.

Yes didn't get of to a good start hopefully your man Fox will live up to his good reputation which I think he will.

I have been called worse now away of our clubs thread and away and support whatever team it is you follow as obviously all you can spout on here is that you know Fox was coming and other childish remarks to other Cowden Fans

Yes didn't get of to a good start hopefully your man Fox will live up to his good reputation which I think he will.

I have been called worse now away of our clubs thread and away and support whatever team it is you follow as obviously all you can spout on here is that you know Fox was coming and other childish remarks to other Cowden Fans

don't even know the guy,but you and coo done your bullying bit so there you are late night viewing folks.

Very welcome news on Liam Fox.

Congratulations to the Board on appointing a manager who will bring many positive attributes to the role and to the club. This really helps to lift the doom and gloom of last season.

Like many other Cowden fans on here, I'll be sending a contribution to cover the cost of a season ticket (even though I'm too far from CP to make any of the games) and a bit extra to help support Liam and his staff.

Archived