Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

Agree with part of this but although he would not be my first choice (would love it to be Ian Murray)he has had success at this level, worked with some of the players and is dedicated to working with the youths and may get Robbo back.

Don't think he will get the job though.

More recently, CC failed at this level with Berwick. His recruitment has always been awful and a big part of this job will be getting the right players in.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be very happy to see Fox or Jenks coming in. No thanks to Colin Cameron. He ran out of ideas prior to being sacked by us and did extremely poorly at Berwick at this level. We need a fresh face with new ideas not a former manager who we already punted out the door.

Would be happy also as they seem to have a good eye for talent and that's what we will need going forward an eye for talent and not some You Tube.com showcase.

I would perhaps slightly only slightly prefer Jenkins with just having that more experience in coaching

Cameron would be a bad appointment he's had his chance and should just be remembered for the success he brought our club and leave it at that

I think it's Jenkins, Terry Butcher, Derek Adams or Jackie Mcnamara lol

All but Terry Butcher currently have a job. A job that will pay more than Cowdenbeath will. Terry Butcher is rumoured to be taking over at Leyton Orient.

All but Terry Butcher currently have a job. A job that will pay more than Cowdenbeath will. Terry Butcher is rumoured to be taking over at Leyton Orient.

Pray for Leyton Orient. National League for them next season if he takes over.

You really are a complete idiot. All you contribute on here are childish insults. You are either a kid or have the mental age of one. You have the privelage of being number 2 on my ignore list. Cheerio.

wait a minute m8 you started all the childish comments if you can't take it don't start it look back at your at what you got involved in I only come back after you gave it to me alright you even went out your way to find a picture so don't fuckin start ok.

Well done to Darren McGregor on winning the Scottish Cup has come a long way since I used to watch him playing for our under 18s on a Sunday morning!

Also remember Liam Henderson's dad playing for us back in the day.

Well done to Darren McGregor on winning the Scottish Cup has come a long way since I used to watch him playing for our under 18s on a Sunday morning!

Also remember Liam Henderson's dad playing for us back in the day.

Was that Nicky Henderson?

Archived