Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

Maybe playing with a better manager and squad will bring the best out of him, I'm sure you'll be having a look up to see how he's doing.

He can't kick the ball,sometimes even a ten yard side foot pass is too difficult.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe playing with a better manager and squad will bring the best out of him, I'm sure you'll be having a look up to see how he's doing.

Ask any Cowden or Dunfermline fan about Chris Kane see you at the end of the season as you pass us to come down as we head up

Ask any Cowden or Dunfermline fan about Chris Kane see you at the end of the season as you pass us to come down as we head up

setting yourself up for disappointment if you actually believe either of them are going to happen

Read again. As a football player he's the worst. When it comes to heading and booting it he isn't horrendous.

His position is CM so therefore the worst I've ever seen at a semi-pro level yes.

East Fife fans want to hear that he's brilliant so tell them what they want to hear.

Cracking signing!

Liam fox 100% got job announced tomorrow.

You been writing this article mate.

I still don't think it's fox despite the article attached as a similar article came out last season that said Dods was front runner.

I have an idea who I think it's going to be

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/05/20/hearts-coach-liam-fox-pole-position-land-cowdenbeath-job/

Donald told him 316.

Rubbish 😂

Not taking away from Fox though seems to have a very good reputation with youths and for our budgets getting a manager who can get the best out of young players may not be such a bad thing.

Still though from our experience from last season I would be going with someone with some manager experience at senior level

Plus I still don't believe it's Fox poker face is hoping it is because he's bet a whole lot of cash with Betvictor.com because this apparent source told him it's fox

Rubbish

Not taking away from Fox though seems to have a very good reputation with youths and for our budgets getting a manager who can get the best out of young players may not be such a bad thing.

Still though from our experience from last season I would be going with someone with some manager experience at senior level

He hears the voice of Donald 316. It comes to him through the bathroom pipes. Just you wait and see.

Archived