Killie, Falkirk or Hibs?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Killie will stay up though. For the same reason that Motherwell styed up last season. The system is rigged in favour of the top tier team.

I was about to say that it didn't work for Hibs before I realised...

Hibs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I'd like to see Falkirk coming up. Seeing Hibs in the 2nd tier for a third year would be a laugh and seeing Killie going down would be a laugh.

Killie to go down. I've never seen them in anything other than the Premier League and they're such a bore for me. Plus Ayr are now favourites for the playoffs and you've have the return of the Edinburgh Derby too, that would be fun.

Plus Falkirk v Pars. All the proper derbies back basically (except Brechin v Forfar, but fcuk that League Two minnow outfit).

Is it, aye?

Of course it is.  I must have imagined the fact that Falkirk didn't have a game this weekend, and that the semi-final winners get an extra day off compared to the Premiership club.

I'd probably rather see Falkirk come up. I don't particularly have anything against the other two, but Falkirk coming up would just be something different.

This is the argument for Mathias Pogba. It's not a good argument for something.

Killie to go down. I've never seen them in anything other than the Premier League and they're such a bore for me.

#bigtime

#boxoffice

#yolo

#ballers

#etc

I can't even begin to predict what we'll do in the playoff final.  It's a fucking lottery how we'll play from one half to the next.  We could skoosh it or we could lay down and bend over.  Who knows?

Don't mind Falkirk but have absolutely no desire to see an increase in the number of interviews with superthicko Peter Houston.

Having hibs back would be a good away day but I'd love to see them fucking it up again next year against yinited. Would also make a good case for championship highlights to continue.

Killie is much less of a pain in the arse since the A77 got upgraded from a rutted dirt track and the pies are nice.

So Falkirk to hibs it against hibs then Killie to beat hibs, comfortably over both legs, Stubbs to get another chance at promotion next season which he will inevitably hibs.

Don't really have an opinion an any of the teams, but Killie is an absolute mission of an away day for me, must've been there only about 3 times ever. Falkirk and Hibs are relatively close and easy to get to.

As for posters, I'd prefer Falkirk and Hibs to be in different leagues so it would stop their fans arguing across all parts of the forum. Would probably prefer Hibs to come up, they have some good posters, although they do have the tumour of Pie and Bovril, hibeesbounce or whatever. Falkirk would be funny as they all think they are a big team and have some utter melts like BPM and Gav. Getting rid of Killie would get rid of some of the shittest, most tedious posters on the forum, Craigkillie and QLP. I would miss craigy's transfer threads though.

I don't think we've ever even crossed paths :lol:

Probably prefer Killie to stay up - not through any great affection for them but it just would be amusing to see Hibs in the Championship yet again........

Archived