The 3rd Chapter. (Accies 2016/2017 Thread)

Would take Crawford.

Anyone that gives Accies fans the one fingered salute is alright by me. Would be excellent backup / in a rotation with Harkins.

Would be fine if you take him. Take Ziggy and his legend status will disappear.

Would take Crawford.

Anyone that gives Accies fans the one fingered salute is alright by me. Would be excellent backup / in a rotation with Harkins.

Not true. Don't let facts get in the way of a good story, though.

It was a v-sign :(

Think Accies will stay up again. Enough talent there to win enough games to just about be safe.

From a Saints perspective I think we worked them out this season just past after struggling against them the season before but even then I thought they played some OK football and always looked a threat.

Edited by scottmcleanscontacts

As the season now closes, the following players have been released:

Germaine (Kemy) Agustien, Oumar Diaby, Colin Granger, Victor Gutsul and Chris Mandiangu.

Carlton Morris, having spent the full season with us, now returns to re-sign for parent club Norwich City.

The following players are on ‘Bosmans’ – Alex D’Acol, Ziggy Gordon, Michael McGovern.

A few other players have already re-signed or have agreed terms.

Brophy?

I think there are a few out of contract that they haven't mentioned. I'm presuming that means that they've offered them deals. Either that or the fact he's only 20 means clubs would have to pay compensation if he left.

Losing Brophy would be a blow as he's really come on the last few games. Like you say though, I'm sure we'd be due compensation if he went.

Heard he's been offered new deal but not signed yet and he is out if contract but club still entitled to compensation if he decides to move also Lucas and Jesus and Redmond have been offered deals so I assume there thinking it over as the are also available on freedom of contract

How has Steven Boyd done this season? Always a player I rated.

Done well mate decent player has been in and about first team most of season there is 4/5 really good prospects in the Accies 20s side hence the interest in a few of them

How has Steven Boyd done this season? Always a player I rated.

His game time's been really limited. I was actually quite impressed with him against Inverness (his first start) but others disagreed and said he looked a bit overwhelmed. That was on Accies World, though. He's made some appearances from the bench without really having enough time to do anything. Apparently he's the star man for the Development Squad. He'll get a lot more game time next season, in my opinion. Especially if Crawford goes.

His game time's been really limited. I was actually quite impressed with him against Inverness (his first start) but others disagreed and said he looked a bit overwhelmed. That was on Accies World, though. He's made some appearances from the bench without really having enough time to do anything. Apparently he's the star man for the Development Squad. He'll get a lot more game time next season, in my opinion. Especially if Crawford goes.

Who if anyone do you think will pay for Crawford and what type of fee ? I think he will be looking for a move he's at that age now

Edited by Hooper

Who if anyone do you think will pay for Crawford and what type of fee ? I think he will be looking for a move he's at that age now

I can see there being interest due to what he's done at times in the top flight. He hasn't done it consistently enough to merit much money being splashed, though. I can see there being a team towards the bottom of the English Championship/top of League One that'd be willing to take a risk on him considering the fact he does have ability. I agree with you that he'll want to go. He's been here for a while and probably doesn't see himself going forward much more with us.