Taps Aff

1 hour ago, Nae Union said:

This weather can f**k off all the way to autumn and then keep fucking off to winter. I'm absolutely fucking sick of it.

And none of this "but it puts a smile on people's faces" bullshit. Bunch of fucking lizards. 

59 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I'd love to slash anycunt who enjoys this weather.

IMG_6357.gif

That's utter fucking madness. Good luck to you all there, if the heat doesn't get you it will be the unstoppable, rage filled headcases exploding like popcorn kernels, that do.

It’s actually a little calmer as everyone is hunkered down by their air conditioner, or in a cooling center if they don’t have one. The madness bit is the recommendation of 78F/24.5C as the inside set point…I can live with 74F/23C, can’t do higher.

The really nasty bit is the heat index…it’s a physical hammer when you step outside in this heat and humidity. Any more than 10-20 minutes outside doing anything is impossible between 1PM and 7PM.

29 minutes ago, TxRover said:

It’s actually a little calmer as everyone is hunkered down by their air conditioner, or in a cooling center if they don’t have one. The madness bit is the recommendation of 78F/24.5C as the inside set point…I can live with 74F/23C, can’t do higher.

The really nasty bit is the heat index…it’s a physical hammer when you step outside in this heat and humidity. Any more than 10-20 minutes outside doing anything is impossible between 1PM and 7PM.

Well, as I said, good luck to you. It really is something that you, living in Texas, and I living in Scotland, are both feeling this same heat at the same time. Proof, if needed, that the earth is indeed flat and that we are essentially living in a frying pan.

Edited by Nae Union

Well, as I said, good luck to you. It really is something that you, living in Texas, and I living in Scotland, are both feeling this same heat at the same time. Proof, if needed, that the earth is indeed flat and that we are essentially living in a frying pan.

Indeed…and I feel sorry for everyone over there without any ceiling fans or A/C!

7 hours ago, TxRover said:

Indeed…and I feel sorry for everyone over there without any ceiling fans or A/C!

I've fitted hundreds of mini split heat pumps over the years, 90% of which are installed for heating only as cooling usually doesn't even enter peoples' minds (the exception being offices).

Last year I fitted more for cooling than ever, and this summer 100% of the jobs I have booked want cooling too.

Either the world is on fire, or people are now just demanding a higher level of comfort.

4 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

What's the c**t wi AC in his hoose on here?

I'll be around at dinner time. Get the steaks on.

New York strip OK? The downside to it here is the cooling bill in the summer is three times the heating bill in the winter.

21 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I'd love to slash anycunt who enjoys this weather.

7 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Mon then 

7 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

///////////////////////////////////// av that ya c**t 

Ruel Street, anytime after the 27th (I'm away on holiday next week)

Where are you going?

Gran Canaria because it's warm and they sell Carling 

Nice, I've been there a few times. Hope you have a great time. 

Cheers mate 

This is the wholesome content that keeps me coming back to P&B. Splendid.

3 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

This is the wholesome content that keeps me coming back to P&B. Splendid.

Gran Canaria with easy access to swimming pools etc is a bit different to baking over here with no relief. 

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Gran Canaria with easy access to swimming pools etc is a bit different to baking over here with no relief. 

I've got a fan.

I mean one of those things that blow air and not a fan as in a fan of me. I've got no fans.