Taps Aff

Either next door or next one along some c**t's brought out an acoustic guitar - sounds like a wee cheapo Spanish job that's he's spending half his time trying to tune and the other half plodding through the easier bits of the Oasis back catalogue.

It could go two ways. I'm either going to bring out a practice amp on an extension cable and start shredding very noisily or...

Edited by Hillonearth

• 2 months later...

I got sunburn from skating shirtless in the hot sun on Monday. I had it in my mind that since I have skated many days in the hot sun without sun cream in the past, I should get a brown tan at the most. Oh, how fucking wrong I was.

The upper part of my back is all red, and my forehead is pretty bad too. It was a little uncomfortable to sleep on Monday night, but I soon managed to fall asleep. For the last few days I have had it in my mind that it is just a little sunburn, and that it will pass in no time with no worries. Again, how fucking wrong I was.

I just went through one of the most uncomfortable and horrible experiences of my life. It all started when I finished having a cold shower to cool myself down from the humid weather we have been having. When I was drying myself off, I started experiencing a slight itch on my upper back. I was thinking that it will soon pass in a few minutes, but it only got more and more severe. It felt like something was crawling in my skin, and I couldn't do anything to make the heavy itching sensation go away. I was near crying for an hour because of how insufferable it was. It has gradually gotten less bad, but I'm just glad that it is manageable now, and I can at least relax with it in the background.

I never thought that my sun burn would cause me to go through something so untamable and chaotic. I have defnitley learned my lesson, and will be heading down the local Loyds faster than a bullet for some sun cream when the weather turns out like that again.

Did 20 miles on the Corrieyairack pass on Monday and burnt my head and arms. 
Luckily turning to a tan now, looking forward to folk in work asking where I went on my holidays tomorrow.

20190708_101406.thumb.jpg.ff2e3d5534ca07c965692a90ca452fa6.jpg
That place looks beautiful. Was down at Loch Leven on Monday after the skate session with my best mate. Would of took some more pictures if the big dark cloud didn't catch up with us.20190708_143806.jpg20190708_150523.jpg20190708_151844.jpg

I got sunburn from skating shirtless in the hot sun on Monday. I had it in my mind that since I have skated many days in the hot sun without sun cream in the past, I should get a brown tan at the most. Oh, how fucking wrong I was.

The upper part of my back is all red, and my forehead is pretty bad too. It was a little uncomfortable to sleep on Monday night, but I soon managed to fall asleep. For the last few days I have had it in my mind that it is just a little sunburn, and that it will pass in no time with no worries. Again, how fucking wrong I was.

I just went through one of the most uncomfortable and horrible experiences of my life. It all started when I finished having a cold shower to cool myself down from the humid weather we have been having. When I was drying myself off, I started experiencing a slight itch on my upper back. I was thinking that it will soon pass in a few minutes, but it only got more and more severe. It felt like something was crawling in my skin, and I couldn't do anything to make the heavy itching sensation go away. I was near crying for an hour because of how insufferable it was. It has gradually gotten less bad, but I'm just glad that it is manageable now, and I can at least relax with it in the background.

I never thought that my sun burn would cause me to go through something so untamable and chaotic. I have defnitley learned my lesson, and will be heading down the local Loyds faster than a bullet for some sun cream when the weather turns out like that again.

What led you to believe that skating provides a reasonable level of protection from the sun?

What led you to believe that skating provides a reasonable level of protection from the sun?
I must of had this false idea of being one of these people that didn't get affected as much by the sun as others, because I could skate hot days without any sun cream in my youth. These days must of not nearly as been hot as I remember, because the sunburn I have suffered has defnitley left it's mark.

• 2 weeks later...