The Partick Thistle thread

I seem to be in here all the time.

Saunders is a solid Championship player and a really good guy. We played him at right-back but (as mentioned earlier in the thread) I think he'd be far better suited to playing at centre-half.  Hope he does well at Firhill. 

Saunders is a strange player. His career has been a bit all over the place in terms of the levels he's played - the peak being the Scotland cap he picked whilst he was at Motherwell - but this seems like a solid Championship level signing to me. 

Hope it works out as I've always quite liked Saunders as a player.

2 hours ago, Jamie_M said:
2 hours ago, wee_bairn said:
This is deemed ok at Livingston FC; hence the confusion.

Indeed. Expect Livi and Clyde to be slavering at the prospect of being able to add another wrong'un.

We had him on trial at the start of the season ready to sign and he started a fight in training :D 

3 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Saunders is horrific, have fun. Slow, suspect defensively and horribly one footed. Did well at TNS but definitely too weak for Scottish football IMO

This is sounding all to familiar with everyone we sign/are linked with. 

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Fantastic. We need someone who has a bit of fight in him. Welcome to Thistle Steven.

I was talking about Quitongo :D Saunders is the equivalent of a mouse, quite and hides in every game he's played for us. 

He managed to look shite when he came off the bench when we were 5-0 up against Hearts

9 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

I suspect Caldwell doesn't rate Sneddon, can't see us loaning a keeper from celtic to sit on the bench. 

There are so many players that need replacing before Sneddon, the loan could and should have been used on a striker or defender.  If he doesn't rate sneddon there are already 3 other keepers at the club.