The Partick Thistle thread

3 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Really hoping this becomes a more regular thing. I was struggling to sleep at night worrying about whether the new training ground would have dedicated facilities for the womens' team.

Judy Murray thoughts keep me awake

11 hours ago, GrahamJags said:

Well played.

Thistle-as-f**k mentality the amount of times she said “we’ve got it wrong” during that video.

They’ve asked for comments. I think we should all ask Jacqui Low whether she thinks they’ve always got it right.

What a truly staggering lot of pish. It appears the entry criteria was simply to be on the pitch long enough. 

Sean McGinty:

"The six foot three centre back has played every minute of every game this month and his NO NONSENSE APPROACH has helped a DEVELOPING BACK FOUR begin to build the all-important relationships that will be so vital through the rest of the season."

Sean_McGinty.gif.d38b6bf78cd4c17c10449f63a47ac9de.gif

I'm guessing McKinnon watched some footage of him pre-injury. Even when he finally came back he looked finished.
Out of all the ex-Thistle players at Falkirk who can play RB I'd probably play Muirhead and Paton there before him now. 
He has been on trial with us for a couple of weeks now I think

10 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I'm guessing McKinnon watched some footage of him pre-injury. Even when he finally came back he looked finished.

Out of all the ex-Thistle players at Falkirk who can play RB I'd probably play Muirhead and Paton there before him now. 

Before his long-term injury he was very good, but a lot of that was down to his speed.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

He has been on trial with us for a couple of weeks now I think

He'll be found guilty, imo...