The Partick Thistle thread

@Sting777 , I sent you a pm asking why you were being a fud but you chose to dingy me and keep giving me red's (which i have returned)

Why are you are going around giving red's to other Thistle fans? Including myself, @Cerberus , @MARYHILLISWONDERFUL (and I'm sure there will be more Thistle posters if I bother looking).

[mention=38784]Sting777[/mention] , I sent you a pm asking why you were being a fud but you chose to dingy me and keep giving me red's (which i have returned)
Why are you are going around giving red's to other Thistle fans? Including myself, [mention=42135]Cerberus[/mention] , [mention=72031]MARYHILLISWONDERFUL[/mention] (and I'm sure there will be more Thistle posters if I bother looking).
1.thumb.png.0903b38e1cc85ae4ffba234ac2741b11.png2.thumb.png.f7b8892b7a40ff2c857c6b6529c458a4.png

Just ignore it.

[mention=38784]Sting777[/mention] , I sent you a pm asking why you were being a fud but you chose to dingy me and keep giving me red's (which i have returned)
Why are you are going around giving red's to other Thistle fans? Including myself, [mention=42135]Cerberus[/mention] , [mention=72031]MARYHILLISWONDERFUL[/mention] (and I'm sure there will be more Thistle posters if I bother looking).
1.thumb.png.0903b38e1cc85ae4ffba234ac2741b11.png2.thumb.png.f7b8892b7a40ff2c857c6b6529c458a4.png

Can someone red dot cilitbang on my behalf? Thanks.

Hopefully get any requisite bed-shiting out the way in the league game, would happily trade a 4-0 pumping in the league for a 1-0 win in the cup.

Re: jagzone, it's OK, I only really get it for the highlights. The interviews at the end of the season with Archie / Doolan / Maxi were all good but the pre-game / post-game interviews are just the usual formulaic cliched stuff which isn't really anyone's fault, just footballers in general are a bit more media savvy these days and I'm sure the club would edit out anything controversial anyway. I actively hate listening to games on the radio if I've got an interest in them so would rather just follow twitter if I'm not at the game but I guess the audio commentary is quite a good feature especially if they've got a player on co-commentary.

Don't really know what else they can put on- I suggested classic games- doesn't have to be remastered in HD or anything, there must be a fair old trove of videos / DVDs kicking about at the club, unless Campbell Hughes took them to Stenny and burnt them.

When it came down to us, Dundee and the OF, I feared the worst. From that stage, Rangers at home is alright.

We proved last year that we can play against them at home... for 85 minutes. If we could play for just a few more this time, that would be smashing.

After subsidising buses to Aberdeen for the Scottish Cup quarter final via TV money, it's time for us to use the TV cash to keep out the away support and restrict them to the minimum possible under the rules. 

Rules : 

"The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match*  as may be agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding."

*[this rule is referred back to, from the separate rules for the League Cup]

37 minutes ago, archie guevara said:

After subsidising buses to Aberdeen for the Scottish Cup quarter final via TV money, it's time for us to use the TV cash to keep out the away support and restrict them to the minimum possible under the rules. 

Rules : 

"The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match*  as may be agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding."

*[this rule is referred back to, from the separate rules for the League Cup]

Can't decide if that's brilliant or mental

Is it not partly down to health and safety as well, given that some of the orcs can't be trusted to be in a mainly wooden stand?

Of course, even if so, money is the overriding reason.  It would be nice if we did do something like that, give them the whole away stand but no more.  Not only would I actually get to sit in the seat I bought, I'd also get to enjoy the seethe from those that didn't get tickets due to their lower allocation

It is to do with health and safety. They could have the north stand but that caused so much uproar last time the JHS is used instead. They should refurbish the Main stand properly and the maybe the singing section could go there.

It is to do with health and safety. They could have the north stand but that caused so much uproar last time the JHS is used instead. They should refurbish the Main stand properly and the maybe the singing section could go there.

Once we've got the new training center sorted (which is the most important development at the club in the nearly fifty years I've been supporting them), the club should focus on redeveloping the ground. The old stand isn't fit for purpose and the Bing is just an embarrassment. If we want to be an established top flight club - attracting top flight players - this needs to be the next priority.

6 minutes ago, Firhillista said:

Once we've got the new training center sorted (which is the most important development at the club in the nearly fifty years I've been supporting them), the club should focus on redeveloping the ground. The old stand isn't fit for purpose and the Bing is just an embarrassment. If we want to be an established top flight club - attracting top flight players - this needs to be the next priority.

The old stand is ok it just needs concrete flooring but I agree the Bing is embarrassing, needs sorted ASAP.