The Partick Thistle thread

Maybe it was originally "down to Bustiness".

I thought "Bushiness" was more likely.

We're also already getting sponsorship from McCrea Financial Services, although they were historically more aligned with the Warriors.

Will be interesting to see their reaction to this news.

Douglas McCrea supports Thistle so I don't imagine getting a new main sponsor to replace MacB will have any impact on the McCrea sponsorship.

ETA: Their sponsorship of Thistle goes back years, way before any involvement with the Warriors I would imagine.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

We're also already getting sponsorship from McCrea Financial Services, although they were historically more aligned with the Warriors.

Will be interesting to see their reaction to this news.

I think they're two very different types of companies. It'd be like McGhee's getting in a huff because of the MacBee sponsorship.

No mess I hope.

Away kit will be rollneck sweater and beret. Music from Django.

Won't be the first logo like a wean's drawing on Thistle colours.

Very strange, but again very typical of the Jags. But it's probably $150K we didn't have before and gives Archie and the club a wee financial boost. Will be interested to see the new strip with that horrendous logo on it and the new mascot...totally agree that small children will be fleeing for their lives if his it looks anything like his artwork. Kingsley is a good name though.

Lastly, Ian Maxwell continuing to do a good job in bringing Jags in line with what is necessary for long term financial and hopefully sports success. A solid growing youth academy, community impact and positioning of the club in North Glasgow and attracting investment. No complaints.

Regan at SFA could take a leaf out of what Maxwell and some of the younger general managers of clubs are trying to achieve for their clubs.