The Partick Thistle thread

Most likely. More tickets available for celtic games with 2 home games against them plus the league now has a sponsor and hearts always bring a good support as well so all increased streams there

Hmm ... okay, I follow that. TY.

I don't think there's any way our run of home fixtures could possibly be as poor as last season's in terms of away supports and little as it is we now have additional income from the league sponsorship.

Think it's reasonable to assume our income will increase and I think substantially in comparison to the season just past.

If the fixtures swap round again we're due the following teams at home twice

Celtic

Aberdeen

Dundee Utd

Kilmarnock

Dundee

away

ICT

St Johnstone

Hamilton

Ross County

Motherwell

Hearts could go in either pot although if they replaced St Mirren we'd be due them away twice.

Edited by Fuctifano

Tbh I'm content for the likes of Lindsay and McDaid to get more of a chance rather than chucking money at journeymen.

We might not have the luxury of having that as a choice but more of necessity, I can see McDaid being Higgy's replacement and I'm fine with that as we have at least Lawless on the other wing.

We don't really play with wingers since our fullbacks tend to provide our width with the three behind Doolan/Taylor being pretty interchangeable since the majority of our midfield can play in multiple positions.

Only see us being buggered if we are incredibly unlucky with injuries/suspensions and I'd take a winger crisis over a centre halve crisis for arguments sake.

Playing Eastleigh (just outside Southampton) on Tuesday 14th, another game hopefully to be announced on Saturday 18th but likely to be down that way. Bit of a jaunt for any fans wanting to go.

edit: £115 for a return flight from Glasgow going down Tuesday afternoon coming back the next morning if anyone has the urge (not I). Unlikely to go to the Saturday game either, was hoping for a "few cans on the train" return journey to somewhere in the north of England.

Edited by Fuctifano

Seems to be a few options for Eastleigh other than the £115 return to Southampton.

Bournemouth is only 40 odd mins away and a cheaper flight or it's only just over an hour from London Waterloo.

Think I might do Bournemouth, hope it's not miserable and head up from there.