The Partick Thistle thread

Yeah, certainly doesn’t sounds promising- we very rarely if ever publish numbers either so hard to quantify. My mate was speaking to Ian Mccall recently who said that the wage budget was down 25% for this season and he felt sorry for Archie as the fans would be expecting improvement with less money.

I would add that not sure how McCall knows the numbers and he is a well known bullshitter but I don’t think it’s much of a secret that last season wasn’t good at all financially, so the lack of season tickets being sold is a bit of a worry.

I look forward to a text from Freddie Frans sometime soon though.

Yeah, certainly doesnt sounds promising- we very rarely if ever publish numbers either so hard to quantify. My mate was speaking to Ian Mccall recently who said that the wage budget was down 25% for this season and he felt sorry for Archie as the fans would be expecting improvement with less money.

I would add that not sure how McCall knows the numbers and he is a well known bullshitter but I dont think its much of a secret that last season wasnt good at all financially, so the lack of season tickets being sold is a bit of a worry.

I do love Mccalls little pearls of horseshit.

claiming he was coming back in a director of football role (coincidentally when folk on WAT were suggesting we should have a DoF) rates pretty highly up there.

Yeah, certainly doesnt sounds promising- we very rarely if ever publish numbers either so hard to quantify. My mate was speaking to Ian Mccall recently who said that the wage budget was down 25% for this season and he felt sorry for Archie as the fans would be expecting improvement with less money.

I would add that not sure how McCall knows the numbers and he is a well known bullshitter but I dont think its much of a secret that last season wasnt good at all financially, so the lack of season tickets being sold is a bit of a worry.

While I understand we made a loss this season I don't think it is as massive as guys like McCall seem to think. For instance we finished 2 places higher in the league which offsets the loss by at least £90 grand. Additionally we also progressed a round further in the league cup with the addition that we played Celtic away and therefore get a share of the gate which wouldn't have been budgeted this bringing in another £60 grand or so