The Partick Thistle thread

Highlight of that season for me was when Celtic came to play, high ball and the 50:50 is between Neil Lennon and Andy Gibson infront of the JHS...

One blatant headbutt to Lennon and <1min later the ball is in the Celtic net!

There weren't many highlights to that season at all, probably the pre-season friendlies where we beat Ayr 6-1 and Bradford 4-2 and thought we were going to finish top 4. So many lowlights, including:

Collins paying the players a win bonus (vs Kilmarnock?) even though they'd lost.

Losing every time we had half a chance to drag someone into the mix (0-3 vs Aberdeen, 1-2 vs Dundee, 1-2 vs Killie)

The refereeing in that Dundee game, the only time I've come away thinking the officials had been bribed, partly because of the shady characters at Dundee at the time.

Scraping past Peterhead, 3 divisions below us, on penalties.

The Hearts game where we gave Andy Kirk man of the match rather than any of our own players.

Jorge Cadete

Edited by Fuctifano

The 1-2 Dundee game was a shocker; Novo's stamps (x2) unseen by the ref, Milne being a mile offside before setting up the equaliser, and a blatant trip on Grady in the box also unseen by the ref. that's the game I knew we were going down (not that that squad deserved anything else)

And Barry Smith's goal...I wasn't even surprised...

Why do so many who post on this site have the desire to post such vitriolic nonsense about people who they don't know, we all have a right to express our opinions and disagreeing is perfectly normal but why descend into asinine abuse.

Sorry, what?

Why do so many who post on this site have the desire to post such vitriolic nonsense about people who they don't know, we all have a right to express our opinions and disagreeing is perfectly normal but why descend into asinine abuse.

^Darren Brady, imo.

Looking ahead - I expect an announcement any day now that we've agreed a nominal fee with Scunthorpe for Lyle Taylor, SOD will return for pre-season training getting our hopes up but then leaving, and we'll sign someone 'surprising'.

Of course, none of that might happen.

Why indeed? Now f**k off.

^^^

Shite at fitba.

I agree.