The Partick Thistle thread

Narrows it down to SOD and Balatoni maybe having a rethink on staying then.

If either chose to stay would be good IMO

Neither of them are staying. Starting to think this someone changing their mind rumour is a load of crap, unless it's Higgy or Craigen.

....Although Foxy was at Firhill training with Gal this week

Yellow & Redneck's 2014/15 video:

Some nice goals in there - Doolan's against Hamilton (edit: two in fact, from 4:51 - 5:07 in the video for both) and O'Donnell against Utd (6:15 - 6:30) stand out as being particularly classy.

Quite a few headed goals in there too, which surprised me a little.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Everytime we get a free kick or corner these days I actually expect us to score.

I don't even remember seeing a goal from a set piece until our promotion winning season, they were extremely rare.

The biggest disappointment of the season was slapping 8 past Inverness in the league only to be utterly shite against them in the cup game.

That month of February was pretty shite overall tbh.

They never went bust in the first place. Don't know why you would that anyway tynecastle one of the best away days in football

Agreed mate. We shouldn't be putting off away fans from coming to Firhill and using the Aitken Suite and giving us some much needed money that could be used to finally make Pat Clarke sign on the dotted line.