The Partick Thistle thread

3 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Glasgow Times - McCall update on squad and possible loan signing.

Apparently we beat a Premiership side to get our January signing despite McCall seeing him once, as he feels he will get more game time with Thistle.

McCall absolutely loves to pull out the “beat premiership clubs” to his signature line… 

Honest question guys, Kyle Lafferty is a free agent at the moment would you take him on a pay as play basis or other to the end of the season. My heart says no but my head says yes as he can score goals at this level as proved last year with Killie

Just now, colliedug said:

Honest question guys, Kyle Lafferty is a free agent at the moment would you take him on a pay as play basis or other to the end of the season. My heart says no but my head says yes as he can score goals at this level as proved last year with Killie

No.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, colliedug said:

Id honestly rather be relegated than have to decide whether to cheer a known arsehole like Lafferty.

Hard no from me.

No excuses today but the officials performance especially first half was shocking. Don’t think McCall will go of his own accord which is a pity I said before the game I was worried about where the goals were going to come from  but the performance all over the park was terrible 

Just now, Maine said:

Graham has being doing relatively well with the women’s team, as the cheap option I’d give him a shot.

He is the ‘cheap option’ but do you think he’d want to hang up the boots for a shot at the manager’s job? Probably not IMO.

Let's face it, McCall is not getting patched in the week leading up to a big cup tie. 

I am not even sure he will be jettisoned before the end of the season.

Graham probably doesn't have another season with his back issues and just getting older.

He would probably be in the running, I am not sure of I'd be particularly happy if/ when he gets the job.