The Partick Thistle thread

Fans of diddy, no-mark clubs working themselves into frenzy about us again is it? I hope Brian Graham’s elbow is okay.
FWIW, if Gerry Britton threatened me with legal action, I’d take my day in court.

Could quite believe someone like you will have more than one day in court.

Not entirely sure why our CEO is getting involved with some absolute nobody putting shite on Instagram. Not a great look to be honest, but I’m not overly fussed. 

Sam Wardrop seems like a fanny and all. Obviously got a bad injury and that, but if he’s still thinking that Graham meant it then he’s a total moron.

Also unsure why Dundee United fans seem so bothered by the whole thing, but oh well. 

It's just very weird behaviour this. And a dreadful look for Gerry Britton. But part of me wonders if it was somebody calling Sam pretending to be Britton. Surely an actual lawyer (and a grown, seemingly well respected guy like him) wouldn't just call up a retired player out of the blue about something that happened seven months ago.

If he did, and I was on the Thistle board, I'd be seriously questioning why he's even getting involved. Very odd.

Fwiw I highly doubt Graham meant to cause Sam a serious injury that required emergency surgery. But when Sam told him to "watch your elbows" two minutes before it happened it would seem like an awful coincidence if he didn't mean to leave one on him.

Fail to see what’s actually defamatory about the guy’s original post, which adds to the bemusement as to why Gerry B got involved in this. Okay it’s a one-sided story but it doesn’t make any sense, especially given the incident was months ago.