The Partick Thistle thread

1 minute ago, Ecosse83 said:

You are the club I feel has been shafted the most out of this. Take them to the cleaners 💪

You realise that the most likely "victory" is compensation, which will come from the SPFL "pot of money", otherwise known as "prize money".

Falkirk fans so thick they're actively supporting something that will see their own club lose money.

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

You realise that the most likely "victory" is compensation, which will come from the SPFL "pot of money", otherwise known as "prize money".

Falkirk fans so thick they're actively supporting something that will see their own club lose money.

Have you seen the prize money in League 1?

57 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That final paragraph from Low has me lumping her in with Budge in the self-entitlement stakes. Jeezo.

I know they are so selfish it’s just a pity neither of them are saints like the Dundee chairman has been. He is a lesson in greatness and morality for all other chairman 

Guest Ecosse83
8 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Desperately hoping to get a promotion on the back of it?

No....

Scottish football badly needs change at the top and this might just bring it!

Edited by Ecosse83

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

😂

Enjoy sharing a league with Clyde and Cove, whenever it starts again. Also enjoy siding with a woman who, just years ago, wanted every team in League One/Two punted out the league system.

Most of your posts seem to be on the Thistle thread. A bit strange given that you don’t support them or that they are in the same league as you or are going to be in the same division as you.  Things very quiet at St Johnstone I take it?

1 minute ago, third lanark said:

I know they are so selfish it’s just a pity neither of them are saints like the Dundee chairman has been. He is a lesson in greatness and morality for all other chairman 

Pretty much aye.

For all that vote debacle, he managed to somehow come out of the whole thing looking less incompetent and less moronic than Budge & Low.

Guest Ecosse83
19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Exactly 😂

That's the problem though, all most teams care about is a few extra thousand quid in the bank instead of proper change!

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Pretty much aye.

For all that vote debacle, he managed to somehow come out of the whole thing looking less incompetent and less moronic than Budge & Low.

"It was then that we decided to put our foot on the ball and pause.  We conveyed that decision to the centre and ceased taking calls on the subject."

John Nelmelt

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You still here? I’m sure if there was any compensation received Hearts etc could pay back clubs like Falkirk who voted for reconstruction