The Partick Thistle thread

That statement is a spectacular way to go. Remains to be seen if that's just a massive tantrum as a parting shot or setting up a "told you so" moment as they move the blame to the fans for whatever they've been hiding in the accounts which they refused to open up.

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

That statement is a spectacular way to go. Remains to be seen if that's just a massive tantrum as a parting shot or setting up a "told you so" moment as they move the blame to the fans for whatever they've been hiding in the accounts which they refused to open up.

Last time Low went/got punted, she threatened to sue David Beattie when he took over from her, so f**k knows.

I’m so fucking happy she’s gone. 

20 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

That is the best tear stained statement I've ever read on the club website.

Exactly the bitter tear stained pish I was expecting. Got to get one last dig at the fans in, deluded right to the end.

14 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

That was the worry I was alluding to earlier, the good thing I guess is that they've moved on relatively* quickly and there isn't enough time for them to cause more damage.

*Since the share transfer, this should have been sorted months if not years ago.

That statement from the club is absolutely incredible.

One final passive aggressive, tear-stained rant, and arguably saved their best one to the end.

Don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out Jacqui, you deplorable snake.

31 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Will never happen unfortunately but if they are looking for a supporter to be chairman don't think you would get more unified fans backing than for James Cairney 

I'll settle for someone who isnt a deluded, lying, bitter Tory c**t.

Hope the 7 of them have a truly shite christmas.