The Partick Thistle thread

Apparently when it was raised that the Foundation have 800 members, the Trust lads were countering that they have 1600 so are bigger.

Leaving aside that that’s an absolute nonsense given that literally no one has made a conscious decision to join the Trust, it doesn’t matter how many members you have, as a fan organisation, if you haven’t consulted any of them on what you’re doing. In terms of members with any say, the Trust seem to have about 5.

I see that Ark Sports is also blocking people on twitter for some reason…

Question for you good luvvies out there,    Aaron Taylor Sinclair was a non playing trialist for Airdrie today,  I know he played a few seasons back with Thistle, what kind of defender is he,  we need cover at CH and LB don't know if he would fit the bill..

Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Question for you good luvvies out there,    Aaron Taylor Sinclair was a non playing trialist for Airdrie today,  I know he played a few seasons back with Thistle, what kind of defender is he,  we need cover at CH and LB don't know if he would fit the bill..

Thanks in advance

ATS was an attacking LB when he was with us, very crucial to our title win in 2012/13 but he did leave about 8 years ago and has had various injuries since then so not sure what position he’s more suited to these days (Falkirk and Livi fans would know better). 

17 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Thanks in advance

Was a left back with us, think he ended up as a cb when he went to england.

Was pretty reliant on his pace as i recall, so if he's still able to run he should be fine as cover. Fairly tall too.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

Thanks in advance

A great player back in the day.  But sadly according to Motherwell and Falkirk fans he has regressed considerably through injuries.  Though as already mentioned my others maybe okay as backup 

Really weird behaviour.

The dossier one of those fake accounts posted recently which appeared to just be screenshots of perfectly normal tweets which were critical of the club board by one of the Foundation board members was even worse.

I wonder whether it's someone linked to the Trust or to Low that's doing it.

On 20/08/2022 at 13:37, oneteaminglasgow said:

Apparently when it was raised that the Foundation have 800 members, the Trust lads were countering that they have 1600 so are bigger.

Leaving aside that that’s an absolute nonsense given that literally no one has made a conscious decision to join the Trust, it doesn’t matter how many members you have, as a fan organisation, if you haven’t consulted any of them on what you’re doing. In terms of members with any say, the Trust seem to have about 5.

I see that Ark Sports is also blocking people on twitter for some reason…

Ah yes, Ark Sports, with a bible quote on their Twitter bio, the sign of any good sports agency. 

This 'top lawyer' of the Thistle Trust is going to be extremely busy with getting the updated trust deeds back so us mere beneficiaries can read them and now dealing with all the legal action the Trust are threatening a fan with for seemingly just repeating the answers to the questions they gave him on Friday (and he later corrected the number of players Ark Sports have at Thistle from 5/6 to 4).

Edited by Pie Of The Month