The Partick Thistle thread

I downloaded the APP just for the hell of it. Fucked it and bought a ticket which I haven't activated. I then "bought" the free one and activated it. I hope I can use the all day ticket at a later date when I activate it?

8 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I downloaded the APP just for the hell of it. Fucked it and bought a ticket which I haven't activated. I then "bought" the free one and activated it. I hope I can use the all day ticket at a later date when I activate it?

I'm sure the all day ticket lasts for about 90 days before it's activated, it should say when it expires at the bottom of the screen.

42 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Ticket remains valid for 12 months.

Good stuff, imo.
It seems to have upset a load of Rangers fans, which is a bonus. 
I'm fully on board with this, both as a supporter of the Gaelic language, but also to see our profile rose within the Gaelic speaking community of Glasgow.

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:
Good stuff, imo.
It seems to have upset a load of Rangers fans, which is a bonus. 

I'm fully on board with this, both as a supporter of the Gaelic language, but also to see our profile rose within the Gaelic speaking community of Glasgow.

Im fully on board as well, but mainly because it seems to have pissed off the right kind of people.

Hope this has somehow ruined their day.