The Partick Thistle thread

This years loan from Rangers to Thistle is Cole McKinnon.

Really nice wee player. A typical No.8. Has the physicality to handle mens football. Scored in the last game of the Premiership against Hearts.

1 hour ago, JagsCG said:

Not sure about the shorts but brilliant top. 

50 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

That top is lovely. Initially a bit surprised by the white shorts because I’m so used to black being our third colour, but I think the whole kit has grown on me already. It’s quite a retro look.

The away kit's black shorts would look good with home top and socks.

16 minutes ago, G51 said:

Really nice wee player. A typical No.8. Has the physicality to handle mens football. Scored in the last game of the Premiership against Hearts.

Probably confirmed officially later this afternoon.

His new 3 year Sevco deal was announced yesterday.

I like it. If it had black shorts and hooped socks then it would be perfect. White shorts are better than red though. It’s pretty identical to our 1999-2000 kit.

Edited by Reid

36 minutes ago, G51 said:

Thanks for the info.

The media has at times said one of James Maxwell, Kai Kennedy and Ben Williams would be joining us.  I take it none of these guys are joining us?

1 hour ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

White shorts should be used with our home kit much more often than they have been recently - they should almost alternate with black. Red can get in the bin.

images.jpeg

1 hour ago, third lanark said:

Thanks for the info.

The media has at times said one of James Maxwell, Kai Kennedy and Ben Williams would be joining us.  I take it none of these guys are joining us?

James Maxwell is no longer with Rangers. Kennedy and Williamson are a bit older than McKinnon's group so don't know if there's a decision made on them yet. 

No idea how many loans Thistle will be getting from Rangers tbh. That one came from Jordan Campbell.