The Partick Thistle thread

Thing is, if it is a bam up, its a fucking shite one.

Trolling your own fans who already largely despise the ownership  even in something as inconsequential as a strip, is a strange choice.

I hope this is just shite patter. But Im gearing myself up for this being legit and it being the biggest riddy of the season.

8 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Thing is, if it is a bam up, its a fucking shite one.

Trolling your own fans who already largely despise the ownership  even in something as inconsequential as a strip, is a strange choice.

I hope this is just shite patter. But Im gearing myself up for this being legit and it being the biggest riddy of the season.

Even if it is real, it wouldn't be in the Top 5 riddies of the coming season - we have Jacqui in charge, digging in to cling on to her power despite having promised to hand the club over, and likely a whole year of patronising, passive-aggressive "statements" to look forward to.

If it is real - which I think it is - then it's hilariously mistimed.  It would've been something to do in the first season we had Kingsley, and I expect it would've been treated a bit better for the purebantz of the decision. It would probably bring even more extra eyes than it did.

Now though, the likely graduate marketing employee that started out with "I know it's pure random, but..." and came up with that should've been left under the turf of Firhill right before they relaid it.

It’s just a guess but I doubt very much that will be the first team strip or ever be worn by the first team.

Usually Greaves release a leisure wear Partick Thistle range at the same time as they release the strips and I think this will be part of that and will be popular with the kids with the holidays coming up

But I definitely do not think it will be the home strip