The Partick Thistle thread

https://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/event/alloa-athletic-v-partick-thistle/

I'm not wanting to put it in official channels and tell folk to park at Morrisons but that's usually fine for matches. Car park closes at 11pm so plenty of time to get in and out.

Don't park at KFC they'll chase you for money and while I've not heard of any bad experiences at Lidl for safety I'd recommend not parking there.

Hopefully we now get a decent offer from Thistle for Fitzpartrick we are  due compo. for him .

You realise you’ll only be due about 9 grand here. You’ve been acting like Thistle have constantly been low balling you when in actual fact you’re due next to nothing for him.

12 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You realise you’ll only be due about 9 grand here. You’ve been acting like Thistle have constantly been low balling you when in actual fact you’re due next to nothing for him.

He was only at us for 1 season as a signed player so we would not even be due that much probably about 5 grand

Decent run out tonight, anyone that was there? Caught the last 5 mins of the commentary and they pinpointed Lyon and Lawless as the “standouts” without getting too excited.

Good to see Dowds off the mark early doors, regardless of it being a friendly. 

10 minutes ago, Acon said:

Good to see Dowds off the mark early doors, regardless of it being a friendly. 

Presumably that’s why there were shouts from the dugout to let Dowds take the penalty, obviously wanting him to get off to a confident start goalscoring wise. All about fitness tonight but a decent result anyway, and pleasing to see Darren Brownlie back playing.