The Partick Thistle thread

That would take us to the 19 outfield and 2 keepers (assuming Sena goes), although I'd have one more winger and one less midfielder. Sounds like the 2 midfielders are loan deals which have been agreed in principle, at least one will be from Rangers, the other might be from down South as 2 kids from Rangers in the same position would be overkill even for McCall (this is my guess not anything ITK).

So, after all the excitement of League reveal day, we're now looking at 42 games in the calendar so far. Looking forward to meeting 'The Broch' for the first time, and first-footing Queen's Park @ Lesser Hampden sounds good (in theory). All match hub skeletons are now in place at the Archive, as well as the season overview page →

That was my first reaction, but there'll either only be room for about 200 Jags fans, or it'll be half way to Edinburgh.
What was the planned capacity for the new lesser? For some reason I have a recollection it was crazy low, like 1800?

30 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

That was my first reaction, but there'll either only be room for about 200 Jags fans, or it'll be half way to Edinburgh.

Jeezo, that's poor. Just looking back, the same fixture (3rd tier) 21 years ago → got 4,000. They'll be missing out on some coin with that kinda set-up.

2 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

That would take us to the 19 outfield and 2 keepers (assuming Sena goes), although I'd have one more winger and one less midfielder. Sounds like the 2 midfielders are loan deals which have been agreed in principle, at least one will be from Rangers, the other might be from down South as 2 kids from Rangers in the same position would be overkill even for McCall (this is my guess not anything ITK).

Wonder if Sena is already gone. I’ve not seen him in any of the clips posted on Twitter.

1 hour ago, jaggyness said:
1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

What was the planned capacity for the new lesser? For some reason I have a recollection it was crazy low, like 1800?

54 minutes ago, The Thistle Archive said:

Jeezo, that's poor. Just looking back, the same fixture (3rd tier) 21 years ago → got 4,000. They'll be missing out on some coin with that kinda set-up.

It had previously been hinted at that we might move into Lesser with just 900 seats. The initial planned capacity should be just shy of 1800 though, growing to 3000-ish, plus room for further extension.

Went up to Greaves today to have a look in the flesh but wasn't impressed enough to get the new design. Some nice touches but not a fan of black tops.

Ended up getting last year's away top and the associated tracksuit for the same price.

Hopefully the new home top is more appealing 

38 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Not sure if it’s common knowledge anyway but Ian McCall was on OTB today and you apparently close to signing 3 players. Two loanees and a Goalkeeper. 

I hope Rangers B Yeam has improved...