The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

You could probably make an argument for McGlynn being ahead as well, but McCall is definitely in the top three in the division.

Anyone that wants a guy like Duffy over McCall is for the watching.

Personally I'd have Stewart Petrie of Montrose. 

2 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

C'mon the jags today. Got you HT/FT on my coupon which I apologise for in advance going by my track record. Also have Cove HT/FT so probably jinxed my own team too.

Adapting well to life back in the championship. Some very good summer signings in Turner, Smith and securing Tiff.

Thanks H Wragg. Managed to get them despite website. It says you can get them at portable ticket office, so a few people will be disappointed. https://ptfc.co.uk/season-tickets/buying-tickets/ticket-office/. Link to tickets not working either.
gdt
I think that's out of date info, tbh

Here's what the 'match hub' says...

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-fixture/partick-thistle-v-greenock-morton-28th-august-2021/

Glad you got sorted anyway!

3 hours ago, Reid said:

The contactless system at the kiosks is going as well as predicted. 2 kiosks sharing one card machine. It’s still lukewarm flat juice from a bottle too.

Mate was in JHS and waited for 29 minutes only to get to the front of the queue to be told no card payments...

13 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

@Highlandmagyar Tier 3

Seems like a comfortable 3-0 home win is time for you to complain about how shite Thistle are.

Now, now.

Tier 3 has said repeatedly that 5th would be a good season for us. I imagine he must be absolutely delighted with the playing squad and the management team given we could go top with a win in our next game.

Exceeding expectations and all that.

Anything else would be hypocrisy would it not?

Edited by Jacky1990